Check your account email address ×

Bernie Sanders the Communist.

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Can't debate the facts.   Typical of such simple minds.  

This topic has nothing to do with Trump.  I've been against NHC long before Trump came around. 

Dude, you’re a functional trump automaton.  

It's all demographics. Bernie knows there are a lot of poor, angry people out there. They see how the SUPER-RICH live, and they are pissed-off. I don't blame them.

Bernie capitalizes on this. Kind of simple, actually. 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Not really.  It's about half the size of a modern mega cruise ship.  That ship would have been big back in the 90's.  

Oh come on ShortPants, that thing is enormous!!  :stop:

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

not really,  the big RC and Carnival boats are floating cities,  i was on that size ship 20 years ago.  

6000 passengers at normal occupancy but can be configured to hold 8000 people with bunk beds for kids.  2500 staff on top of the passengers.  

The Oasis Class ships in Royal Caribbeans line are the largest most bad ass ships in the world.  Nothing else compares to them right now.  

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruise-ships/largest-ships-oasis-class

Harmony-of-the-Seas-1-760x445.jpg

royal-caribbean-symphony-of-the-seas-cen

630x355.jpg

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

6000 passengers at normal occupancy but can be configured to hold 8000 people with bunk beds for kids.  2500 staff on top of the passengers.  

The Oasis Class ships in Royal Caribbeans line are the largest most bad ass ships in the world.  Nothing else compares to them right now.  

630x355.jpg

We went on Oasis about 5 years ago, awesome ship.  :bc: 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

We went on Oasis about 5 years ago, awesome ship.  :bc: 

We are taking the Symphony of the Seas to the Eastern Caribbean in November.  It's an Oasis Class Ship that got a complete top to bottom makeover in 2018

6 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Barb:  "SOS, Somebody help, I'm stuck on this diseased cesspool"

:lol:

Image result for ship quarantine for coronavirus"

Does that remind you of living in the GTA?

This must be one of your neighbours.  https://vancouversun.com/news/local-news/westjet-flight-diverts-back-to-toronto-after-passengers-coronavirus-claim/wcm/9339e4b6-f07e-4ea7-8a34-cab439636f26:taunt::bigfinger:

50 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

630x355.jpg

i've done the Oasis class ships twice,  I was pleasantly surprised to find they did not feel too big which was a concern when we booked it.  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

i've done the Oasis class ships twice,  I was pleasantly surprised to find they did not feel too big which was a concern when we booked it.  

I’m guessing most chicks you banged felt the same way about you afterwards!!!!

Fucking ginger lummox!!!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

Exactly.  You can navigate around every deck in 5-6 minutes.  The interactive maps throughout the ship will direct you to anywhere you want.  I love these big ships.  

45 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

We are taking the Symphony of the Seas to the Eastern Caribbean in November.  It's an Oasis Class Ship that got a complete top to bottom makeover in 2018

we did allure the last time western carribean route.  it's amazing to me they are already redoing all these ships already.  Big money in cruises my mothers done cruise travel as an agent for 20+ years.  Took my first cruise Nov 1998 and got chased around the carribean by the latest hurricane they had had in decades.  took me a few years to get back on baord.  

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I’m guessing most chicks you banged felt the same way about you afterwards!!!!

Fucking ginger lummox!!!

i am black from the waist down and ladies love my giant ginger cock.  when i walk by their panties just drop to the floor SBYL