Check your account email address ×

Almost Stuck The Landing

59 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

I would love to see what a 20 yr. old Evel Knievel would do today. :ylsuper:

If that was evil knievel we would have sat through a two hour tv show with commercials every 5 minutes for the same amount of action. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

If that was evil knievel we would have sat through a two hour tv show with commercials every 5 minutes for the same amount of action. 

All that type of shit is stretched right out. By the time it happens ya feeling like ya deserve to see a crash.

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

All that type of shit is stretched right out. By the time it happens ya feeling like ya deserve to see a crash.

We were so fucking gullible.  You can see more carnage in an hour on Youtube than I saw on TV growing up.

I think it all died during the Al Capone Vault fiasco. 

21 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

We were so fucking gullible.  You can see more carnage in an hour on Youtube than I saw on TV growing up.

I think it all died during the Al Capone Vault fiasco. 

"WERE"? Judging by the posts I see of your's about all sorts of topics/issues, I'd say that that mental disorder has never left you. :news:

Gullibility is a failure of social intelligence in which a person is easily tricked or manipulated into an ill-advised course of action. It is closely related to credulity, which is the tendency to believe unlikely propositions that are unsupported by evidence.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, irv said:

"WERE"? Judging by the posts I see of your's about all sorts of topics/issues, I'd say that that mental disorder has never left you. :news:

Gullibility is a failure of social intelligence in which a person is easily tricked or manipulated into an ill-advised course of action. It is closely related to credulity, which is the tendency to believe unlikely propositions that are unsupported by evidence.

Poor triggered Irv.  Go change your diaper. 

10 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

if it was evil it would have been a stock mini with nothing but a shop welded cage slapped in and a 5 point 

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

if it was evil it would have been a stock mini with nothing but a shop welded cage slapped in and a 5 point 

He would have talked about how they engineered it and how crucial it is that he hits the jump a 72mph precisely.  Then he'd floor it, nail the jump at 85mph and the result would have been similar to this.