Check your account email address ×

Letter to angry Trump supporters

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

It's a well researched letter debunking the bullshit that regularly gets posted on here. You may want to save it until after Hillary wins. That way you won't feel so shitty about that asshole Trump being the biggest loser.

But I don't expect an idiot like you to be able to think logically. 

Trump could stand in front of a crowd tonight and tell you that he raped that girl, perved the teen USA contestants, cheated on his taxes, was really for the Iraq war, knows nothing about foreign policy and was only running because he was broke and needed money from Putin and you'd still vote for him.

I was wrong. This says it all

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

How's your day job coming there hot shot?  You got retirement anywhere in the future?  Hey...nice interest rate financing that sled that you can't ride right?  :lol:

Ahhhh....I'm sure you've got a solid and intelligent "bead" on things, right?  :lol2:

You are just a little punk bitch coward troll here.  Sorry, you just don't have the skills to be anything more.  Now, go feel sad about yourself and give your kids the indoctrination "tuck in" for beddy bye.

PATHETIC.  :lol:

Jesus your a friggin baby

14 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Yo you two Mouthbreathers......what exactly is Dump gonna do?  :snack:

FFS months of Trump posts on here and you still don't know.  I guess you don't do much research on the candidates and just vote the way the DNC tells you.  We all knew it.

16 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

MN Snotty is the worst kind of Dummy.....he thinks he's smart :lol::lmao: but he's too fucking stupid to realize he's stupid :lmao: 

This commng from a WI/NE environmental studies  dumbfuck?  :lmao:

Edited by Sleepr2

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

You're a Pathetic, dishonest, hypocritical, two faced. asshole.    go drown yourself and pretend fatass Kenndy is the one holding you under,

Ouch!  That's gonna leave a mark on the ol' bupkiss!  

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

How's your day job coming there hot shot?  You got retirement anywhere in the future?  Hey...nice interest rate financing that sled that you can't ride right?  :lol:

Ahhhh....I'm sure you've got a solid and intelligent "bead" on things, right?  :lol2:

You are just a little punk bitch coward troll here.  Sorry, you just don't have the skills to be anything more.  Now, go feel sad about yourself and give your kids the indoctrination "tuck in" for beddy bye.

PATHETIC.  :lol:

Grab the net :fishing: Snotty has been caught again :lmao:  

Says the clown who rides 18 mile out and back and calls himself a sledder :lmao::lol::lmao: You're area hasn't had snow in two years :snack:MN Snotty the wanna be sledder :thumb:

Edited by SnowRider

14 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Says the clown who rides 18 mile out and back and calls himself a sledder :lmao::lol::lmao: You're area hasn't had snow in two years :snack:MN Snotty the wanna be sledder :thumb:

Rideable snow every year here dildo.  And anytime you think you can ride...well, you are welcome.  I'll even wait to "settle up" with you til after the ride.  If you didn't die along the way.

Hey...post more pics of your "impressive" life's accomplishments.  Dork.  :lol2:

Hey....did you ever figure out how to change that belt...or did you just trade the sled in?  :lol:

Rideable snow every year here dildo.  And anytime you think you can ride...well, you are welcome.  I'll even wait to "settle up" with you til after the ride.  If you didn't die along the way.

Hey...post more pics of your "impressive" life's accomplishments.  Dork.  :lol2:

Hey....did you ever figure out how to change that belt...or did you just trade the sled in?  :lol:

Let's see some pics of you on your 18 mile escapades :lmao::lol: What a fucking joke - bragging about being a sledder and only venturing 18 miles from home :lmao::lol: 

Now that you mention, he looks like a dildo in that pic you just posted. :lol:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Let's see some pics of you on your 18 mile escapades :lmao::lol: What a fucking joke - bragging about being a sledder and only venturing 18 miles from home :lmao::lol: 

Ohhh...now your feelings are hurt.  Hey, you ever race sleds?  Yup.  You'd better stick to those long sit-downs for days at a time.  You don't pack the adrenaline and testosterone for real riding.  Hey...did you get the seat heater option?  Does your gear use batteries?  :lol:Tell us all again about your long Canadian ride for days at a time at -40!  :lol2:

Dude...toying with you is just plain boring.  You just don't have what it takes to compete.  You can't even be an equal in cyberspace!  :lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Ohhh...now your feelings are hurt.  Hey, you ever race sleds?  Yup.  You'd better stick to those long sit-downs for days at a time.  You don't pack the adrenaline and testosterone for real riding.  Hey...did you get the seat heater option?  Does your gear use batteries?  :lol:Tell us all again about your long Canadian ride for days at a time at -40!  :lol2:

Dude...toying with you is just plain boring.  You just don't have what it takes to compete.  You can't even be an equal in cyberspace!  :lol:

18 F.U.C.K.I.N.G. Miles....18 miles....18 miles.... :lol: You're a joke MN Snotty..... :thumb:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Snowputz - Hillary is gonna win :thumb:

If that happens, America loses. You guys gonna make a run at state? Our team lost a heart breaker Fri. night to Stevens Point, last minute field goal. My youngest will be a senior next year, one more year of high school football, gonna miss it when he's done.

Just now, SnowRider said:

18 F.U.C.K.I.N.G. Miles....18 miles....18 miles.... :lol: You're a joke MN Snotty..... :thumb:

It's 38 round trip dipshit.  Pay attention if your gonna try and "bust" on somebody.  And it's done 3-4 times a week at x-country level.  Anytime you wanna man up....oh wait....never mind.:crybaby:

Tell us about that Canada trip again....how many days at -40 below?  :lol:What a tool!  :lol2:

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

If that happens, America loses. You guys gonna make a run at state? Our team lost a heart breaker Fri. night to Stevens Point, last minute field goal. My youngest will be a senior next year, one more year of high school football, gonna miss it when he's done.

I saw the highlights of the last minute field goal.  We play Friday night and have a shot.  Is your youngest a stud like the one who graduated a couple years ago?  Kimberly almost got beat....that would have been a mega upset.  

It's 38 round trip dipshit.  Pay attention if your gonna try and "bust" on somebody.  And it's done 3-4 times a week at x-country level.  Anytime you wanna man up....oh wait....never mind.:crybaby:

Tell us about that Canada trip again....how many days at -40 below?  :lol:What a tool!  :lol2:

Oh - excuse me...38 miles :lol::lmao: 38 miles :lol: I bet you're Ricky Racer on a trail you've ridden over and over and over and over again :lmao: Can you say BORING :thumb:  I have a Summit this year and will leave the trails to a Sally like yourself :bc: 

Edited by SnowRider