Check your account email address ×

Haunting pics of Auschwitz victim, 14, taken before Nazis murdered her with injection to heart

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I didn't say Hitler said every jew was a murderer and a rapist.  I'm sure he thought some of them were good people.  

WUT?

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

11 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Too be fair to the fine people of Germany. A leader had convinced people that jews were murderers and rapists.  So the people didn't care what happened to the kids. Put em cages, whatever  

Did you mean Merkel?  Fucking lying putz.

• Haha 1

look up stumble stones. i was in germany last spring and that was when i learned of them. there are close to 40000 of them. they have the name brith date date of death in a death camp during ww2. years ago there was a old man that lived up the road from me. he was 12 when his family moved to germany in the early 40's. he was chez . as he put it germany could not draft him but did make him work for them. he told of building that had been bonded all the worked dead. he said when the bombing started he ran away from buildings. he had been to hitler's speeches. he said if you went hating the man with in an hour you loved him. there were told everyone could own a house and a car.   vw= the peoples car 

27 minutes ago, snowstorm said:

look up stumble stones. i was in germany last spring and that was when i learned of them. there are close to 40000 of them. they have the name brith date date of death in a death camp during ww2. years ago there was a old man that lived up the road from me. he was 12 when his family moved to germany in the early 40's. he was chez . as he put it germany could not draft him but did make him work for them. he told of building that had been bonded all the worked dead. he said when the bombing started he ran away from buildings. he had been to hitler's speeches. he said if you went hating the man with in an hour you loved him. there were told everyone could own a house and a car.   vw= the peoples car 

The lefts utopia.

12 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Too be fair to the fine people of Germany. A leader had convinced people that jews were murderers and rapists.  So the people didn't care what happened to the kids. Put em cages, whatever  

Which makes years of hauling train loads of Jews to gas chambers and internment camps to be slaughtered perfectly acceptable

• Sad 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I don't think that was it. I think Jews were seen as money lenders, and money mongers. That's what I think brought disdain upon them. 

I agree.  

The reality is there is plenty in the Muslim world that would repeat this given the chance.   I have zero doubts about that.  

Spent a handful of weeks in Poland, really a great place, Krakow is a cool city.  I visited and did the tour at Auschwitz, obviously very somber walking through and hearing the details.  Standing in the gas chamber one can only imagine the panic as the doors closed behind and the canisters of Zyklon were dropped in and people started to go down and the realization set in of what was happening.

1 minute ago, F3600 said:

Spent a handful of weeks in Poland, really a great place, Krakow is a cool city.  I visited and did the tour at Auschwitz, obviously very somber walking through and hearing the details.  Standing in the gas chamber one can only imagine the panic as the doors closed behind and the canisters of Zyklon were dropped in and people started to go down and the realization set in of what was happening.

I understand why it needed to be done but the Axis powers were not punished as countries enough for WW2 in my book.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1