Check your account email address ×

Wanna see the face of satan

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Trump isn’t religious  

Yes he is. He's against abortion, he wants women arrested for getting abortions. 

He also had some kind of fukkin' religious lady in the White House doing some shit. 

He's appealing to his BASE. White, Christian, conservative, religiou-freaks!!!

Sonof a bitch, sometimes I almost wish he would get canned. Only thing is, I made a few bucks in the stock market.   

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yes he is. He's against abortion, he wants women arrested for getting abortions. 

He also had some kind of fukkin' religious lady in the White House doing some shit. 

He's appealing to his BASE. White, Christian, conservative, religiou-freaks!!!

Sonof a bitch, sometimes I almost wish he would get canned. Only thing is, I made a few bucks in the stock market.   

He doesn’t give a shit about anything other than winning. He says it himself. The evangelicals tell themselves he’s a believer because the alternative was Hillary. Trump plays the religious like a fiddle. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

He doesn’t give a shit about anything other than winning. He says it himself. The evangelicals tell themselves he’s a believer because the alternative was Hillary. Trump plays the religious like a fiddle. 

Yup

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Yup, that's the word I was looking for...………….EVANGELICALS. 

God, there is so much in this country that I hate. 

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Without a doubt.  

14 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Come to the Southwest.  You won't see any of that shit.  

If I evah came down there I would offer to take you for a ride in a boat that I would get.

DAVE'S CUSTOM BOATS ( DCB ) 35 WIDE BODY, with dual Merc 1350s. You might get scared though...………..180 MPH.  

Couldn't have said it better:

"No pregnancies are satanic. Every child is a gift from God," tweeted James Martin, a prominent Jesuit priest. "No one should ever pray for any woman to miscarry. No one should ever pray for evil or harm to befall another person. Jesus asked us to pray for our persecutors, not to curse them. To love our neighbors as ourselves."

https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/After-Trump-s-spiritual-adviser-calls-for-all-15005707.php#photo-18575845

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Couldn't have said it better:

Only god is allowed to pluck a fetus from the womb. And when he does it, vengeance say the lord. I’m telling you, these fuckers are dangerouS.