Check your account email address ×

Did you hear?

Anler

6 minutes ago, ACE said:

You don’t have to go to church or belong to any organization to be a Christian 

yeah but you do have to follow Christs teachings to be a christian and there isnt a whole lot of that. So just calling yourself a christian but not acting like one doesnt really mean a whole lot. 

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

But isnt that what Bussman is doing? I know whats true and you dont? Ben and everybody else would be much more open to God if proof of said God was well.. provable. 

Have you purposely not read any of my posts? I clearly state over and over that I can’t prove anything and that I base my beliefs on faith. The difference is the science religion people won’t admit they do the same. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

yeah but you do have to follow Christs teachings to be a christian and there isnt a whole lot of that. So just calling yourself a christian but not acting like one doesnt really mean a whole lot. 

Then you wouldn’t be a Christian then. 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I remember being on the side of science in my youth.  Especially when it came to debating with religion.  It was a mistake in many ways.  The last 10-12 years has shown us many fraudulent, agenda driven sides of “science”....and with that, their horrific and incorrect predictions they’ve shoved down our throats.

Slippery slope.  It’s time to start seeking, and asking for proof and credibility within the scientific community again.  And I’m not talking about them proving gravity.  We should all know what fuckery has been afoot within their little cult.

Science has become an liberal offshoot and a crutch for the left now.  It’s their cult....and their way of somehow being unconditionally correct by saying, “it’s science!”.

I think we’ve been led around improperly in many ways.  It’s time to start questioning things again and following the money trail for some of this research.

Science that some cement head in Duluth, Minnesota doesn't agree with doesn't make it fraudulent :lol:

Throughout the ages we have had people that thought Newton, Galileo, Copernicus, DaVinci, etc. were frauds or heretics, hindsight being 20/20 we know who the fools were.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Anler said:

But isnt that what Bussman is doing? I know whats true and you dont? Ben and everybody else would be much more open to God if proof of said God was well.. provable. 

No it’s what I said 

3 minutes ago, bussman said:

Real or not there is more than enough evidence and symbolism to prove that the world’s elite believe in it. 

I think we all have a basic understanding of what is right and what is wrong and its alot easier to convince people otherwise when the wrong stuff isnt happening to them. People like Moto think we should just kill these people and just be done with all of that non-sense. Seems like a pretty effective solution to me and has been pretty effective in the past. I mean these are the people who are responsible for all religion, all war, all conflict and suffering. Yet we argue with each other and point fingers saying that this is because of "them". If you really believe in Jesus and what he stood for then we could just treat each other right and tell the ones who are telling us otherwise to fuck off. :dunno: 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

I think we all have a basic understanding of what is right and what is wrong and its alot easier to convince people otherwise when the wrong stuff isnt happening to them. People like Moto think we should just kill these people and just be done with all of that non-sense. Seems like a pretty effective solution to me and has been pretty effective in the past. I mean these are the people who are responsible for all religion, all war, all conflict and suffering. Yet we argue with each other and point fingers saying that this is because of "them". If you really believe in Jesus and what he stood for then we could just treat each other right and tell the ones who are telling us otherwise to fuck off. :dunno: 

That’s pretty much what I do. Thanks for noticing. :bc: 

5 minutes ago, ACE said:

The alt left also hates christians because they actually do what the left says we should be doing, but they refuse to do it themselves 

There is no alt left or alt right or christians and satanists. There is only dumb and not dumb. dumb believes ctec 800 has 168hp. :owned:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

There is no alt left or alt right or christians and satanists. There is only dumb and not dumb. dumb believes ctec 800 has 168hp. :owned:

Falce. The alt left is most modern day democrats 

3 hours ago, bussman said:

Maybe. But science is telling you that with no evidence, just theory. To believe that you must have faith. That’s how science is used to become a religion. You personally can prove almost none of it. You’re just believing what you’re told. 

Dude!!  This is from observation!  There is 100% evidence.  :dunno:

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Once upon a time, the belief was the universe existed forever.  Although, Christians always believed the universe was created, (or came into existence).  The science now supports the universe had a beginning.

It most certainly has a beginning and likely an end.  The big question is it circular.  Does it form, change, expand to a point, then retract only to start over again.