Check your account email address ×

Pompeo threatens NPR's Mary Louise Kelly

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I call you names because that's what you are.  I sure don't need to prove anything to you....but even if I did, you could easily go back and see my answers to your silly question stemming from your absolute betaness in relation to myself.

That's a sweet deal for sure.  I've been casually looking at a few options.  I know I'm losing muscle mass and that bothers me.  Time to make some decisions.

You didn't answer any questions because you knew it would make your lie obvious. You ended up conceding that you lied. You admitted that it was a trade worth 150 grand not a profit.   I doubt you have that much equity in your house let enough liquidity for that trade. Either way you lied. As for your pretend fight, that was hilarious when you got caught on that one. You probably saw it on a TV show and pretended it was you. Then you saw the re-run and told the same lie months later. :lol:What a clown. 

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Sugar, bread, dairy, pasta and booze are staples for me. I would be miserable if I had to cut out all that. Even cutting out one of those things would make me sad. 

Yeah, it's boring. If I could behave more the rest of the year it wouldn't be necessary. But some of the meals have been awesome.  

38 minutes ago, f7ben said:

5'4 and 215.....oooofda

Fucking bowling ball

I wear black a lot.....and squeeze myself into kayaking and biking shorts for the slimming factor.  :lol:

....and I’m only 5-3

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You didn't answer any questions because you knew it would make your lie obvious. You ended up conceding that you lied. You admitted that it was a trade worth 150 grand not a profit.   I doubt you have that much equity in your house let enough liquidity for that trade. Either way you lied. As for your pretend fight, that was hilarious when you got caught on that one. You probably saw it on a TV show and pretended it was you. Then you saw the re-run and told the same lie months later. :lol:What a clown. 

I don’t lie.  I know you don’t know what that means.  All your “questions” were answered in the thread.  But not directed toward you.

”Answer to me!!!!  I WANT ANSWERS!!!!!!”

:lol:

I know you don’t understand the level of joy you bring people on forums.  Some laughter just cannot be replaced.  Please don’t leave.  :lol2:

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Yeah, it's boring. If I could behave more the rest of the year it wouldn't be necessary. But some of the meals have been awesome.  

Cruise food is pretty darn good. We have another planned in November and my wife is begging to fit one in out of San Diego in March. 

I keep reminding her that March is Spring Break. Havasu is the place to be in March. Hahaha

16 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Cruise food is pretty darn good. We have another planned in November and my wife is begging to fit one in out of San Diego in March. 

I keep reminding her that March is Spring Break. Havasu is the place to be in March. Hahaha

Yeah, our last few have been Windstar.  Holy fuck the food was amazing!!  Going into it, I said, if I don't love it, I'll leave it on the plate. That didn't help at all. Worked out every morning, walked for miles, snorkelled, but still gained.  It was worth it. 

30 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Yeah, our last few have been Windstar.  Holy fuck the food was amazing!!  Going into it, I said, if I don't love it, I'll leave it on the plate. That didn't help at all. Worked out every morning, walked for miles, snorkelled, but still gained.  It was worth it. 

Our last 2 have been Royal Caribbean. Love the ships. The bigger the better for me.  Viking is awesome too. On a RC ship you hardly want to get off. 

We are doing the eastern Caribbean in November. Wife wants to do Catalina Island and Ensenada in March. I may break down and do that but not sure.

I want to go to Ensenada for the Baja 1000. No real desire to go from a cruise ship.  

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Our last 2 have been Royal Caribbean. Love the ships. The bigger the better for me.  Viking is awesome too. On a RC ship you hardly want to get off. 

We are doing the eastern Caribbean in November. Wife wants to do Catalina Island and Ensenada in March. I may break down and do that but not sure.

I want to go to Ensenada for the Baja 1000. No real desire to go from a cruise ship.  

i have had several cruise stops i never bothered to get off.  couple the wife and kids did and i read a book by the pool.  

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i have had several cruise stops i never bothered to get off.  couple the wife and kids did and i read a book by the pool.  

We went to the Eastern Caribbean over new years this year.  We did excursions at every stop.  All of our excursions lasted all day.  About a week after getting off the ship my wife said to me: "we should book that same trip again next year and just stay on the ship the whole time. I just loved the ship"  I said fuck no.  Pick another ship and lets go somewhere else this next time.  

Cruises are fun.  We budget one major cruise per year.  My wife would like to slip in another here and there but I prefer to stay within the budget. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Your schtick of calling everyone on this site a liar because you're the site liar is really getting old and FYI,..we all know what you're doing.. Deflect and accuse..

Honestly, between you and Momo,.he kills you in honesty and quality site content every fucking day..Think about that Barb, think real hard about that..haha..Fucking pathetic helpless loser..

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Your schtick of calling everyone on this site a liar because you're the site liar is really getting old and FYI,..we all know what you're doing.. Deflect and accuse..

Honestly, between you and Momo,.he kills you in honesty and quality site content every fucking day..Think about that Barb, think real hard about that..haha..Fucking pathetic helpless loser..

No.....barb isnt even in momos universe when it comes to lying 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No.....barb isnt even in momos universe when it comes to lying 

I'm going by the new fs2.0, I have no clue what went on before, so I can only pass judgement on current events..Momo seems like a pretty chill guy tbh..I'd have a beer with the guy

Edited by Rigid1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Momo has been a fat lying fraud since before FSCE V 1.0 was ever conceived

Yeah man, I don't know, so I can't pass judgement..

4 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Still pissed off that you called me a liar and when I challenged you on it you proved yourself to be a liar? 

It was funny the way you melted down and lost sleep finding old posts of mine to react too. Of course you like Momo, you are the same Pussy ass bitch as he is.  

I bet you even believe Zambo story time.

Zambo the clown" I made $150,000.00 on my last trade"  

Me: "Bullshit, what was the trade"

Zambo the clown  "deflect deflect deflect  ummm ummmm well the trade was worth $150,000.00"

Me: What was the trade?

Zambo the clown : " I already told you and I won't repeat myself"  

Limp1  : "Sounds legit, Revkev made me look like an idiot so I'll believe anything"

Zambo the clown: "Cool, let me tell you about this fight I got into where I was a hero, it happened last week and coincidently the same thing happened two months ago"

Me   :lol:

8 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

6 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

6 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

We went to the Eastern Caribbean over new years this year.  We did excursions at every stop.  All of our excursions lasted all day.  About a week after getting off the ship my wife said to me: "we should book that same trip again next year and just stay on the ship the whole time. I just loved the ship"  I said fuck no.  Pick another ship and lets go somewhere else this next time.  

Cruises are fun.  We budget one major cruise per year.  My wife would like to slip in another here and there but I prefer to stay within the budget. 

I don't really like cruise ships but I like the ports of call. The smaller ships spend longer in the ports so we can see more. We take off hike, rent bikes, grab an uber or a local hop on hop off bus and figure the places out.  Our first ship was RC and it was fantastic.  Had a climbing wall, surf wave, it either had a skating rink or the next one did.  Food was awesome but we keep going to smaller and smaller ships and found we like them better. Last one had 150 guests and 150 crew. Service was amazing. They have swim platforms so you swim, paddle board, and kayak while the ship is at anchor.  A lot of fun. 

The night life is way better on the big ships. Music and nightlife sucks on the small ships. In the end all the decent ships have something great about them. 

7 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Still pissed off that you called me a liar and when I challenged you on it you proved yourself to be a liar? 

It was funny the way you melted down and lost sleep finding old posts of mine to react too. Of course you like Momo, you are the same Pussy ass bitch as he is.  

I bet you even believe Zambo story time.

Zambo the clown" I made $150,000.00 on my last trade"  

Me: "Bullshit, what was the trade"

Zambo the clown  "deflect deflect deflect  ummm ummmm well the trade was worth $150,000.00"

Me: What was the trade?

Zambo the clown : " I already told you and I won't repeat myself"  

Limp1  : "Sounds legit, Revkev made me look like an idiot so I'll believe anything"

Zambo the clown: "Cool, let me tell you about this fight I got into where I was a hero, it happened last week and coincidently the same thing happened two months ago"

Me   :lol:

Hospital wait times, no aged cheddar in the USA, my adult male friends call me daddy.. I avoid the stopping in the USA, Yup, Lie'n drunkard Barb...Grab another Malibu and diet tubby...

Oh yeah forgot the best one,..

Climate change is going to kill us all, well Barb what do you do to help out, solar?? No muh shingles are to new..

Fucking fraud..

:true:

Edited by Rigid1

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Hospital wait times, no aged cheddar in the USA, my adult male friends call me daddy.. I avoid the stopping in the USA, Yup, Lie'n drunkard Barb...Grab another Malibu and diet tubby...

So much more gold than just this too but, I’d forgotten about the bold.  I mean...LOL!!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

So much more gold than just this too but, I’d forgotten about the bold.  I mean...LOL!!

Apparently they call him that a lot...Hmmmmmm

4 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Yeah because nothing says credibility like compliance of being forced in a corner...

Neal

That’s not what this was/is about with our media.  They are pushing a left agenda and ignoring their own hypocrisy.

That’s what this is about.  I’d you are cheering for this, how soft is your fleece?

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Oh yeah forgot the best one,..

Climate change is going to kill us all, well Barb what do you do to help out, solar?? No muh shingles are to new..

Fucking fraud..

:true:

Poor unhinged Limp1 

Hospital wait times aren’t as bad as the lobbyists in the US make them. I shared some stats but you are so unhinged that you wanted to call that a lie. 

in my experience there is a better selection of cheese in the average Canadian grocer than the US.  You wanted to make that a lie so you talked about specialty cheese stores.  You are so desperate. There is a photo below from our regular grocer. Whenever we would hit a grocery to stock up there was usually just sharp cheddar not choices like the photo below. Other posters backed me up on this. 

The people I boat with are usually half my age. A lot of people my age stopped running class v. They make fun of me by calling me Dad. 

I pay more for flights to avoid US airports. Your security people are fucktards that are convinced everyone wants to stay in your country. I also have not skied in the US since Trump. 

Climate change is a real threat. I’m sorry you are dumb enough to believe the oil lobby not the PhD’s that study this. PS the oil companies had admitted to a campaign of misinformation on climate change. 
https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2015/jul/08/exxon-climate-change-1981-climate-denier-funding

Sorry to make you cry again Limp1 your allergy to facts is really showing. 

253BBDD4-B7E4-4947-B0CF-7A9D556CB9B8.jpeg

9 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I don't really like cruise ships but I like the ports of call. The smaller ships spend longer in the ports so we can see more. We take off hike, rent bikes, grab an uber or a local hop on hop off bus and figure the places out.  Our first ship was RC and it was fantastic.  Had a climbing wall, surf wave, it either had a skating rink or the next one did.  Food was awesome but we keep going to smaller and smaller ships and found we like them better. Last one had 150 guests and 150 crew. Service was amazing. They have swim platforms so you swim, paddle board, and kayak while the ship is at anchor.  A lot of fun. 

The night life is way better on the big ships. Music and nightlife sucks on the small ships. In the end all the decent ships have something great about them. 

If you say so.