Check your account email address ×

Is it true that Trump had his twitter privileges revoked by his own staff?

I just saw an article that stated that his staff now have to pre-screen all of his twitter missives. 

I know twitter is bullshit but it must be difficult for even die hard Trump fans to think he is fit for office if his own staff don't think he deserves the freedom to speak his mind in 140 character bites.

Evidently Obama is having fun with this. On the other hand the Obama's have put up with a lot of bullshit for the stupid fuckers on the right.

It's nice that they can have even more fun at their expense. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I just saw an article that stated that his staff now have to pre-screen all of his twitter missives. 

I know twitter is bullshit but it must be difficult for even die hard Trump fans to think he is fit for office if his own staff don't think he deserves the freedom to speak his mind in 140 character bites.

Evidently Obama is having fun with this. On the other hand the Obama's have put up with a lot of bullshit for the stupid fuckers on the right.

It's nice that they can have even more fun at their expense. 

Stupid Fuckers on the right?? Please explain to me what's wrong with republican principles?? The United States is s constitutional republic.  

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Stupid Fuckers on the right?? Please explain to me what's wrong with republican principles?? The United States is s constitutional republic.  

THEY DON'T HAVE ANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  They say the believe in family values and they choose a guy that cheated on his wives, had kids with different women and admits to lusting after his own daughter. 

They say they believe in personal responsibility but choose a guy who blames others for his mistakes.

The list is way too long and available elsewhere but Donald Trump is the antithesis of what the Republicans claim to stand for.

So they either don't really stand for what they claim or they are stupid.

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

THEY DON'T HAVE ANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  They say the believe in family values and they choose a guy that cheated on his wives, had kids with different women and admits to lusting after his own daughter. 

They say they believe in personal responsibility but choose a guy who blames others for his mistakes.

The list is way too long and available elsewhere but Donald Trump is the antithesis of what the Republicans claim to stand for.

So they either don't really stand for what they claim or they are stupid.

Says he defender of rapists and taxdodgers  :nuts:

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

That know nothing clown is no nook :guzzle: 

If someone would let you out of your cage you could chase him out of Canada, right chain chomp?

10 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Says he defender of rapists and taxdodgers  :nuts:

You know that Trump is an accused Rapist not Hillary. You know Trump refused to release his tax returns but what they have has him avoiding taxes. He also falsely claimed for 911 damage even though he is on video saying he wasn't affected. 

But this election has proven once again that Republicans will believe any made up shit about a Democrat and they'd vote for a pig if it was running on the Republican ticket. Enjoy your big loss. Are you voting this week or are you waiting for Nov. 20th.

3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

If someone would let you out of your cage you could chase him out of Canada, right chain chomp?

Momo can't make it up stairs let alone chase people. Beside I don't believe he 

is a real Canadian.

Edited by revkevsdi

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

You know that Trump is an accused Rapist not Hillary. You know Trump refused to release his tax returns but what they have has him avoiding taxes. He also falsely claimed for 911 damage even though he is on video saying he wasn't affected. 

But this election has proven once again that Republicans will believe any made up shit about a Democrat and they'd vote for a pig if it was running on the Republican ticket. Enjoy your big loss. Are you voting this week or are you waiting for Nov. 20th.

You know that Hilliary has defended a serial rapist for years and blamed his victims, you know that Dayton , Franken, Hilliery, Daschle, Kerry, ( still waiting for tha DD214)  Rangel, Geithner Jefferson etc and many other tax loving libtards have been found to be tax dodgers (McLiar)   Libtards defend anything another libtard does no matter how obvious it is.

as far as false clams .... do you really want to go there with Hilliery  "landing " under so much fire?

If not for double standards the libs would have no standards at all.

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

is a real Canadian.

I know your not Canadian you lying sack of shit know nothing brain dead clown hack FUCK :finger: 

10 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

is a real Canadian.

I doubt it too. No Canadian is this obsessed with American politics where he has started the most amount of political threads.  Or flip flopped on Moore...such an mc move 

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

I doubt it too. No Canadian is this obsessed with American politics where he has started the most amount of political threads.  Or flip flopped on Moore...such an mc move 

Fudge Packing Faggot Posts What? :gfight: