Check your account email address ×

Pencil neck shitt.. 'blatant cover up'

Pete

2 hours ago, Pete said:

Wheres the fucking proof you dork?

:lol:Maybe he just speaks differently than Trump. His idea of a cover up could mean hiding transcripts in a secure vault, refusing to let anyone testify, refusing to call witnesses and the whitehouse not co-operating with the investigation. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

:lol:Maybe he just speaks differently than Trump. His idea of a cover up could mean hiding transcripts in a secure vault, refusing to let anyone testify, refusing to call witnesses and the whitehouse not co-operating with the investigation. 

Wanna bet Mr  -2,715? 

Go lay down.. your like a annoying mosquito 🦟. WHAPP!

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So when Schiff said at the beginning of the inquiry that we would hear testimony from the whistle blower and then he turned around and hid the whistle blower that was just a misunderstanding about syntax?

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Pete said:

Wanna bet Mr  -2,715? 

Go lay down.. your like a annoying mosquito 🦟. WHAPP!

Another loudmouth that didn’t take the bet.

This is fucking awesome. I knew the Repugnicunts were crooked but this is amazing. 
When the POTUS is so crooked the only way to avoid being found guilty is to ban all witnesses and evidence.....  

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

So when Schiff said at the beginning of the inquiry that we would hear testimony from the whistle blower and then he turned around and hid the whistle blower that was just a misunderstanding about syntax?

Why fixate on the whistleblower? There is no denying that the whistleblower is right. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Why fixate on the whistleblower? There is no denying that the whistleblower is right. 

Why hide the whistle blower? If what he has brought forward is so Earth shaking why not have his testify? Seems to me the Dems could use some fact witnesses.

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Another loudmouth that didn’t take the bet.

This is fucking awesome. I knew the Repugnicunts were crooked but this is amazing. 
When the POTUS is so crooked the only way to avoid being found guilty is to ban all witnesses and evidence.....  

You live in another COUNTRY.  I could give a rats ass about anything you have to say. 

go praise your man child leader 

• Haha 3

47 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

So they want new witnesses?

He is spot on. Now the dems have got themselves painted into a corner. Trump's phony impeachment will bring down Biden and with him the party. Fucking awesome. Now if we can get the Clinton crime family somehow entangled into this it would be absolute perfection. Swamp is slowly draining, and after the second term many more of these criminals will be exposed.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I can't think of a politician who has done more to lay bare the absolute hypocrisy of Washington.

Only because hes had to defend himself

He has drained nothing and has kept no promises to peel back the veil of corruption. 

28 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I can't think of a politician who has done more to lay bare the absolute hypocrisy of Washington.

How many people from his campaign and administration have been criminally charged? Yeah he or rooting out corruption from his own team! :lol:

28 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

When you’re actually ready to reform Washington you introduce the biggest anti corruption since Watergate.

https://www.warren.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2018.08.21 Anti-Corruption and Public Integrity Act Bill Text.pdf

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Only because hes had to defend himself

He has drained nothing and has kept no promises to peel back the veil of corruption. 

It has taken us a long time to get to the spot we find ourselves and like most things that are hard to fix the solution will not be quick or easy. Trump is just the canary in the coal mine he won't be able to dig us out we will have to do it for ourselves.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

How many people from his campaign and administration have been criminally charged? Yeah he or rooting out corruption from his own team! :lol:

Think of the investigations that has been with this guy since before he was sworn in. I always go back to his time in NYC....if he was corrupt he would have gone down many times over.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Carlos Danger said:

Think of the investigations that has been with this guy since before he was sworn in. I always go back to his time in NYC....if he was corrupt he would have gone down many times over.

Do you really believe that?