Check your account email address ×

Pencil neck shitt.. 'blatant cover up'

Pete

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Do you really believe that? 

Look around Jimmy......you telling me the Dem candidates are the best we have to offer? We have much to learn from Trump and Obama for that matter. Eventually we will be more prudent about who we put in office.

• Thanks 1

Two thoughts:

Jews make up 2% of America's population, but they have ten times that representation in the U.S. Congress.   

Trump is pro-Israel, and his kids married Jews, however three Jews are out to get him, Adam Schiff, Gerald Knadler, and Charles Schumer!!! 

So much for likin' the Jews, Donny!!!!  

5 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Think of the investigations that has been with this guy since before he was sworn in. I always go back to his time in NYC....if he was corrupt he would have gone down many times over.

Like the Clinton's?

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Think of the investigations that has been with this guy since before he was sworn in. I always go back to his time in NYC....if he was corrupt he would have gone down many times over.

6 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Look around Jimmy......you telling me the Dem candidates are the best we have to offer? We have much to learn from Trump and Obama for that matter. Eventually we will be more prudent about who we put in office.

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Like the Clinton's?

BINGO...My comment has nothing to do with candidates on either side rather the fact that these "investigations" supposedly prove that people like Trump and The Clintons aren't corrupt. 

Either Trump and The Clintons are clean or the system is rigged...you pick.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Like the Clinton's?

The Clinton's power came from holding office and they certainly used that to stay out of jail. The Donald was just Rich but so was all of his enemies in NYC. All successful businessman have a fair amount of larceny in their hearts and Trump is no exception but people around him have a very low suicide rate which is more than you can say for the Clinton's.

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

The Clinton's power came from holding office and they certainly used that to stay out of jail. The Donald was just Rich but so was all of his enemies in NYC. All successful businessman have a fair amount of larceny in their hearts and Trump is no exception but people around him have a very low suicide rate which is more than you can say for the Clinton's.

They are not in office now and Trump promised to lock her up yet there she is ....this doesn't tell you anything?

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

They are not in office now and Trump promised to lock her up yet there she is ....this doesn't tell you anything?

Just look at how the two cases between Trump collusion and Hillary email were handled. The FBI ran a sting on Flynn while Hillary did not answer a single question until all her people had immunity and she had a dozen lawyers in the room.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Just look at how the two cases between Trump collusion and Hillary email were handled. The FBI ran a sting on Flynn while Hillary did not answer a single question until all her people had immunity and she had a dozen lawyers in the room.

Nothing is going to happen to Hillary.

Nothing is going to happen to Trump.

I can’t put it in any simpler terms.

• Like 1

Well, I think you realize Trump doesn't have any legal way to lock up anyone.

Just now, XCR1250 said:

Well, I think you realize Trump doesn't have any legal way to lock up anyone.

He has Bill Barr and yes I realize he isn’t a cop or  prosecutor but those people at the rallies sure believed him! :lol:

Doesn’t matter anyhow..they are all part of e same club and it doesn’t usually end in jail for any of them. 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Of course I do and I also believe it doesn’t discriminate along party lines. 

Tell me of republican apparatchik embedded into the federal government Trump is usung to his advantage.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He has Bill Barr and yes I realize he isn’t a cop or  prosecutor but those people at the rallies sure believed him! :lol:

Doesn’t matter anyhow..they are all part of e same club and it doesn’t usually end in jail for any of them. 

Barr is an appointee who will be gone with Trump.

Deep State fail.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Barr can't either, Judge & Jury needed in America.

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Tell me of republican apparatchik embedded into the federal government Trump is usung to his advantage.

This whole deep state CIA shit started with a Bush back in the day...it know no political party.

2 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Barr can't either, Judge & Jury needed in America.

Yes Don I know....who brings the charges? 
Listen I don’t need to here a a good government bullshit lecture...fact remains the system is rigged and you and I ain’t in the club. 

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yes Don I know....who brings the charges? 
Listen I don’t need to here a a good government bullshit lecture...fact remains the system is rigged and you and I ain’t in the club. 

Where do we sign up?? LOL

I should ask Shawn Duffy's sister, she works with my wife, very nice woman.

Edited by XCR1250

I have no idea who has who installed Republican or Democrat and I doubt you do either. 

Hillary Clinton and the DNC paid millions for information that turned out to be the Steele Dossier. That was used to illegally spy on an American. All to keep him from becoming President.

Now, who in their right mind would NOT see that as collusion, but see what Trump did and call it collusion after having proved he didn't?

It was proven she had classified info on a server. Any person in government would be prosecuted.

Go ahead and be willfully blind to it. It completes the perfect image of you.

• Like 1