Check your account email address ×

Gabbard hits Clinton with $50 million defamation lawsuit over 'Russian asset' remarks

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lmao: She might actually have a case here.   Definitely will set some precedent in political races if it goes thru in some manner.

On the surface it makes Gabbard seem a little thin skinned but its against Hillary so I'm all for it. :lol:    

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gabbard-hits-clinton-with-50-million-defamation-lawsuit-over-russian-asset-remarks

Edited by Highmark

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Not at all, this is clearly dafammation and such rumors could have serious consequences on her political career. This is how you shut people up. Good on her. 

Begs the question what is Trump owed for Hillary's team putting together and disseminating the dossier? :pc:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Begs the question what is Trump owed for Hillary's team putting together and disseminating the dossier? :pc:

Notice how Trump hasnt pursued it? And Trump sues everybody... 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Notice how Trump hasnt pursued it? And Trump sues everybody... 

Are you implying he hasn't because its true?  :lol:  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Are you implying he hasn't because its true?  :lol:  

Im implying that it might not be provable. Otherwise why wouldnt he? Are you implying that he would not fight back against people who were fabricating evidence that could have him criminally charged? 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Im implying that it might not be provable. Otherwise why wouldnt he? Are you implying that he would not fight back against people who were fabricating evidence that could have him criminally charged? 

I agree.   Hard to prove something never happened.   His legal team might simply be saying there is no case.   The Clinton's were also not stupid, they layered that to protect themselves as well.     

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I agree.   Hard to prove something never happened.   His legal team might simply be saying there is no case.   The Clinton's were also not stupid, they layered that to protect themselves as well.     

It's also hard to prove Hillary was even talking about Tulsi though isn't it?  I thought, and I could be wrong, but didn't she only say, "someone".   

From the story....

Clinton did not specifically name Gabbard in her remarks, but strongly implied she was referring to her. The complaint points out that when asked if she was referring to Gabbard, Clinton spokesman Nick Merrill responded, "If the nesting doll fits," a reference to Russian dolls.

Gabbard won’t get a dime.

9 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

It's also hard to prove Hillary was even talking about Tulsi though isn't it?  I thought, and I could be wrong, but didn't she only say, "someone".   

Well she outwardly called Jill Stein a Russian asset and mentioned it being a woman in the current field.   Its pretty clear she was referring to someone specifically and she could be asked that in a civil deposition.   She better start coming up with a clear answer.   Then the other person would have a case.   Its pretty clear she meant Gabbard. 

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/10/18/hillary_clinton_calls_jill_stein_a_russian_asset_implies_gabbard_is_being_groomed_by_russians.html

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

From the story....

Clinton did not specifically name Gabbard in her remarks, but strongly implied she was referring to her. The complaint points out that when asked if she was referring to Gabbard, Clinton spokesman Nick Merrill responded, "If the nesting doll fits," a reference to Russian dolls.

Wouldn't be so sure about that.  

16 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Hillary is a cunt, she was talking about her and she just said nobody likes Bernie. Ignoring the fact that his rallies drew tens of thousands of people and hers drew like dozens of people. In comparison Id say nobody like Hillary and Hillary is a Russian asset... :news:

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

From the story....

Prediction # 114... 

Lookin like Gabbard gets 50 mil 

Well she outwardly called Jill Stein a Russian asset and mentioned it being a woman in the current field.   Its pretty clear she was referring to someone specifically and she could be asked that in a civil deposition.   She better start coming up with a clear answer.   Then the other person would have a case.   Its pretty clear she meant Gabbard. 

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/10/18/hillary_clinton_calls_jill_stein_a_russian_asset_implies_gabbard_is_being_groomed_by_russians.html

This all seems about as silly as the time Trump sued Bill Maher because Maher had offered him like $5 million if he could prove that he was not in fact the son of an orangutan.  

Just now, XC.Morrison said:

This all seems about as silly as the time Trump sued Bill Maher because Maher had offered him like $5 million if he could prove that he was not in fact the son of an orangutan.  

I'd say its a lot different than that.   Maher's was obviously in jest.....Clinton was serious as a heart attack.  

I'd say its a lot different than that.   Maher's was obviously in jest.....Clinton was serious as a heart attack.  

“....but the nightly comedy show guys and gals say......”

Amazing that’s where some draw their information and news.