Check your account email address ×

Gabbard hits Clinton with $50 million defamation lawsuit over 'Russian asset' remarks

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Of course he is. Why do you think Pelosi held up sending the impeachment to the senate?  It was to keep Bernie and Warren out of Iowa at the right time.

That's part of what I was referring to.    That and Clinton going on the attack as well.   They will only attack Warren so much as she might be Biden's VP choice.   Satisfy the moderates and the left wing nut bags. 

Edited by Highmark

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

She should!  And all she has to do to win is prove that his post created monetary or mental damages for her.

Are some of you new at life?  

I think Gabbard may have a case here.  I think Trump and many R’s most CERTAINLY have case(s) they’d win against the media too.  I hope we start to see more of them.

I've been called a libtard many times which has resulted in chronic TDS.  I can haz monies now :) 

Someone has to prove damages to win a case like this

Since Trump won the election it would be tough to prove Clinton and the DNC lies about him actually hurt him.

It's going to be  ear impossible to prove that Gabbard was hurt by Clinton's comments here as well.

This type of shit is a dream for Lawyers 

3 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

I've been called a libtard many times which has resulted in chronic TDS.  I can haz monies now :) 

Well, pretty sure I never called you that.  Honestly, I kinda like your style.  Good humor and short on repugnance.  A good mix.

And no,. No money!  TDS is self inflicted.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Mainecat said:

From the story....

Clinton did not specifically name Gabbard in her remarks, but strongly implied she was referring to her. The complaint points out that when asked if she was referring to Gabbard, Clinton spokesman Nick Merrill responded, "If the nesting doll fits," a reference to Russian dolls.

Gabbard won’t get a dime.

so torn your queen or a lefty who will be a strong contender for the WH some day .man this is real conundrum 

17 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Hey, did you guys hear that she was in the military?

“The 14-page brief crams in 13 references to Gabbard’s service in the Army National Guard.”

She’s so gross sometimes.  Just shameless.