Check your account email address ×

Weekend thread!!!!!!!!!!!11

SSFB

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Poser!!!!

Haha!!:bc:

There isn't even any snow on the Tug Hill, they had a base going, but almost 70* last Saturday killed it..Starting back at zero..

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

There isn't even any snow on the Tug Hill, they had a base going, but almost 70* last Saturday killed it..Starting back at zero..

I think Krom just commented it’s ankle deep mud in many places.  Yuck!

Just now, Zambroski said:

I think Krom just commented it’s ankle deep mud in many places.  Yuck!

I did my sales calls Wednesday in the southern Tug area,..All water and mud, they are supposed to get 2' today, but all that water is underneath, so it will be fucked..warmest January on record so far, old record was from 1935 I think..Started out good, we had 2 feet end of November..then nothing since but rain

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

I did my sales calls Wednesday in the southern Tug area,..All water and mud, they are supposed to get 2' today, but all that water is underneath, so it will be fucked..warmest January on record so far, old record was from 1935 I think..Started out good, we had 2 feet end of November..then nothing since but rain

Low snow years suck ass.  One great thing about Northern MN is, sooner or later, the snow comes.  Even the short winters will provide at least three months of quality riding.  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Low snow years suck ass.  One great thing about Northern MN is, sooner or later, the snow comes.  Even the short winters will provide at least three months of quality riding.  

It will pick up I'm sure, need cold more than snow at this point so shit can freeze, keep all the Bennie's away so shit can set up properly..

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

We have 1 frigging inch of snow,.. Haven't even registered the sleds yet.. Lame!!

Damn 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Well dummy.....you live in fucking New York. You probably have palm trees and a real housewives show.....not man stuff like snow and outdoor things

:lol: 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

You buy that assault? Probably need the 2" track for that 6 inches!!!! Maybe even an sks. 

POSER!!!

Don't forget the inflatable back pack, avalanche beacon, shovel and Monster or Rock Star wrap. :lmao:

:snack:

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

I live in the city that gets the most snow out of any large city in the country you woodchuck, now get back to Duck Dynasty and figuring out how to make bussman squeal like a pig!!!111:lol:

Screenshot_20200118-092841.png

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

That blows. I was hoping to get there in February with my buddy from Ohio. 

1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

That blows. I was hoping to get there in February with my buddy from Ohio. 

The future cast looks good, I'm sure winter will show up soon. Let me know if you end up making it out.

The running joke around NY is now Cuomo has even ran winter out of the state..Lol..

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

The future cast looks good, I'm sure winter will show up soon. Let me know if you end up making it out.

The running joke around NY is now Cuomo has even ran winter out of the state..Lol..

I hope it does for you guys :bc: Will do for sure.   If It doesn't work out for you in NY, you should head up and ride with the Woolie brothers and the rest of the East Coast faggots.  Or cross the border and ride with the Ontario faggots.  Just make sure you lock your door at night and sleep on your back  :bc:

:lol:   I love it when the guy called him Fredo not to long aga :lmao:

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Busses by the Bridge. Over 800 VDub busses show up in Havasu every year to hang out and party. 

There are some pretty cool Busses here again this year. 

1F882A55-376B-445E-82B5-19B3C7010C4A.jpeg

01AB6A90-3A97-4268-B0D1-A169CE2DD4C1.jpeg

827CCFBF-436D-4E3D-A064-801D008DAC32.jpeg

Is that trailer resort your new winter hangout dwarf? :dunno: what is it third winter 

• Haha 1

Just now, Woodtick said:

Thanks Richard. Sitting I’m my chair,debating on where to get take out from.

We are having a pit stop, will be back at it in a few. Big cans says hello