Check your account email address ×

Trump rushed off stage

Ebsell

7 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

Anyone hear what up. He's ok he was just rushed off stage because of some kind of ruckus in the crowd. Never said what happened. Almost looked staged but who knows 

Yeah , watched it live .  First the tard got thumped by the crowd .  Then the tard got thumped by the secret service .  Then when some sleazebag media cameraman tried rushing in to film it he got bitch slapped too .   It was awesome  actually

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Yeah , watched it live .  First the tard got thumped by the crowd .  Then the tard got thumped by the secret service .  Then when some sleazebag media cameraman tried rushing in to film it he got bitch slapped too .   It was awesome  actually

All for holding a rolled up poster in his hand :lol:such a peaceful crowd 

3 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

All for holding a rolled up poster in his hand :lol:such a peaceful crowd 

They just represent a TON of Americans who have had about enough of the Dem-lefties and their media.  It's not like he was attacked outside of the rally like the Paid for Dem henchmen were doing.

And what idiot goes to a party to preach prohibition.  He's lucky he even survived.

I'm beginning to think maybe Trump should win. Guaranteed he would be out in 4 years and it might teach both parties to get their shit together and represent the people probably for a change. Whoever takes over after that will have a shit ton more stuff than they have now to fix though lol

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

I'm beginning to think maybe Trump should win. Guaranteed he would be out in 4 years and it might teach both parties to get their shit together and represent the people probably for a change. Whoever takes over after that will have a shit ton more stuff than they have now to fix though lol

Most people understand this and have thought this way for months.  But, all the left wants to do is label them as trump supporters.

Edited by racer254

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Ebsell said:

First time I have ever been called leftist :lol:hate to tell you I'm anything but. I just won't follow either side blindly 

No you just say they both suck and offer nothing else.....real insightful guy. :lol:

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

No you just say they both suck and offer nothing else.....real insightful guy. :lol:

Am I wrong? No they both do suck, you just don't like to hear it. You do nothing but bash Hillary and say nothing about Trump,some of you guys are very little better than snowrider or MC. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

Am I wrong? No they both do suck, you just don't like to hear it. You do nothing but bash Hillary and say nothing about Trump,some of you guys are very little better than snowrider or MC. :lol:

Hillarys in a whole different league then Trump. And thats not a good thing.

3 hours ago, Ebsell said:

And you have no skin in the game which is why your weird little quips sound so stupid , much like some smarmy little cheap seat leftist .  And yes , you ARE wrong and pretty fuckin stupid too trying to lump a guy who has a big mouth and a matching ego in with a proven liar , rapist defender and un convicted felon .    Nobody here has denied ANYTHING that has been said Trump that has been truthful.  So again , you are wrong , your whole shtick for the last 6 months has been wrong . So go fuck yourself on comparing me to that fucking hack SR .

• Like 1