Check your account email address ×

Trump rushed off stage

Ebsell

5 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

And you have no skin in the game which is why your weird little quips sound so stupid , much like some smarmy little cheap seat leftist .  And yes , you ARE wrong and pretty fuckin stupid too trying to lump a guy who has a big mouth and a matching ego in with a proven liar , rapist defender and un convicted felon .    Nobody here has denied ANYTHING that has been said Trump that has been truthful.  So again , you are wrong , your whole shtick for the last 6 months has been wrong . So go fuck yourself on comparing me to that fucking hack SR .

JESUS!  O.o

:lmao:

15 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

And you have no skin in the game which is why your weird little quips sound so stupid , much like some smarmy little cheap seat leftist .  And yes , you ARE wrong and pretty fuckin stupid too trying to lump a guy who has a big mouth and a matching ego in with a proven liar , rapist defender and un convicted felon .    Nobody here has denied ANYTHING that has been said Trump that has been truthful.  So again , you are wrong , your whole shtick for the last 6 months has been wrong . So go fuck yourself on comparing me to that fucking hack SR .

Hey I have a true comparison for you, you and SnowRider have the same initials :bc: 

47 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Oh fuck of ya right wing wacko :lol:you are no better that SR, just the opposite extreme. 

2 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

:lol2:

2 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Why do you show back up 4 hours after the fight ends and start needling again , are you an old broad or something ? :lol:

Some of us have a life and step away from the computer from time to time lol

4 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

Some of us have a life and step away from the computer from time to time lol

You go shopping for a new purse ?? How'd you make out with that ?  :bc:        I'm of to bed now you old bald bastard .  Have a good night   :bc:

2 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

You go shopping for a new purse ?? How'd you make out with that ?  :bc:        I'm of to bed now you old bald bastard .  Have a good night   :bc:

Goodnight :bc: hope your menstrual cramps stop Soon :chill:

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Best compliment you've ever had....amd you amd the rest of the Dumpers are supporting the proven liar.....see below :thumb:

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Hey , that's my manifesto for the month :lol:   Ebbs can call me a steaming pile of dog shit on the front steps of church and that's fine , just don't ever put me in the same sentence with that imbecile SR  :lol:

I know....most would take it as an insult towards me.....but I understand the stupidity on this forum from all you Dumpers so I won't take it personally :snack: