Check your account email address ×

frontline , a divided nation

Watched it. Good stuff. The division was pretty bad during the Vietnam war. Yet I don’t think it’s as bad as the current division. It’s only going to get progressively worse. The days of a harmonious republic is over. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Watched it. Good stuff. The division was pretty bad during the Vietnam war. Yet I don’t think it’s as bad as the current division. It’s only going to get progressively worse. The days of a harmonious republic is over. 

They had interviewed a writer who wrote " the second civil war " know anyone who read it ?

Just talked to another person today, who thinks we are headed for a civil war in the usa. 

We were taking about hunting/sledding, then talked about politics. 

Does anybody else here think we are heading for a war in America? Mind you, it may take 5,10, 20 years, but do you think we are heading for a civil war?

Me personally, I think a race war is in our future. I posted on 2014 saying by the year 2034, we would have a race war. 

Watching the black congresspeople leaves no doubt in my mind that we are heading for a race war. 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

My money is on the race war. Could be political, could be financial. I'm betting on racial.

My money is just as many will turn off their televisions, cancel their subscriptions and avoid all the bullshit.  I dont think any of us have any issues going about our day without arguing about politics.  And the silly few lefists who might be threatening violence need their heads caved in and jailed for a long time.  Sick of these fucks who think the minority can rewrite the rules of our country, or think they can abuse their power.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

My money is on the race war. Could be political, could be financial. I'm betting on racial.

You're an idiot. Why don't you cash out your hundreds of dollars and move to Switzerland where no coloreds can hurt you?

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Anler said:

You're an idiot. Why don't you cash out your hundreds of dollars and move to Switzerland where no coloreds can hurt you?

Will you buy me out?  

23 minutes ago, Anler said:

Is your cunt as big as your mouth? Will you buy me out?  

24 minutes ago, Anler said:

So if I've only got hundreds, will you buy me out ??? 

25 minutes ago, Anler said:

Come on smart guy, buy me out, OK? 

25 minutes ago, Anler said:

Where's your cunt now? Buy me out, faggot mouth!!  

Have we become more divided, or have we all become hyper sensitive pussies ?  

This is a local shit storm......politician tells reporters to find high school kids he is hosting.   “ she could have fun with them “. 
He says nothing sexual was meant , she took it as it was.  Let’s say she is right.  
YES!!!! You are a 22 year old woman, not a child.   You are having flashbacks and need counseling over this????!!!  FFS.  

1535D5C9-0C45-480D-8A8B-116B6C5380E1.jpeg

4ACDF9F7-0105-4F48-8481-F32555838CF1.jpeg

5 hours ago, awful knawful said:

@ManOnManOral is his pimp.

Hey fake-dozer, you're my bitch!

4 hours ago, Anler said:

Ok $0000500

That was pretty good, for a faggot!

3 hours ago, bussman said:

Penis550 getting kicked like a rented mule in here. :lol: 

Hey ASS-HEAD, that's my line, ya' fukkin homo.  

Hey AWFFY, how's the dozer today???? How do you get on-line while operating a Caterpillar D-8 dozer for a big company? Do you do it with an I-Phone, tablet, what????

If you have time to do this, why don't you have time to snap a pic of you next to your dozer, holding a sneaker in your left hand? 

Oh, maybe 'cause you're a fucking faggot, cock-sucking, LILLY-DOG fucking, weirdo fake bastid!!!! 

FAKE, fucking faggot!!! You don't operate no dozer, you fake CUNT!!!