Check your account email address ×

FXR F.A.S.T Technology

14 hours ago, Anler said:

Reminds me I need to contact klim customer service. Last trip we rode in the rain and I got soaked. Klim guarantees to keep you dry. 

good luck there customer service has gone to total shit in the last 3 yrs .

my bud ordered there ultra high end bibs direct from  klim few yrs back long story short after 2 days zipper blew out no exchange took 7mo and as many calls to get them back . they have had a or of my boots for 2 yrs now I long ago gave up on them . they now tell you shit like the life of the item and the life expectancy of say boots is only 3 seasons . and gloves are 1 season etc 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

good luck there customer service has gone to total shit in the last 3 yrs .

my bud ordered there ultra high end bibs direct from  klim few yrs back long story short after 2 days zipper blew out no exchange took 7mo and as many calls to get them back . they have had a or of my boots for 2 yrs now I long ago gave up on them . they now tell you shit like the life of the item and the life expectancy of say boots is only 3 seasons . and gloves are 1 season etc 

That's fine I'll just buy something else. Jacket is probably 6 years old and bibs 5. 

Just now, Anler said:

That's fine I'll just buy something else. Jacket is probably 6 years old and bibs 5. 

worth a call if for no other reason to call them on tbere bullshit . they may just patch your shit up. 

also not sure if you guys know any klim reps but I know 2 and they both do club buys every yr . not huge but 20% is better than a kick in the was if you are buying klim anyway .

I have like 3 f4 helmets now . I did get a set of there claw super insulated mits this yr they are great when real cold . they are lijev3/4 thick on top.  

calaber will also do club buys with clubs 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

worth a call if for no other reason to call them on tbere bullshit . they may just patch your shit up. 

also not sure if you guys know any klim reps but I know 2 and they both do club buys every yr . not huge but 20% is better than a kick in the was if you are buying klim anyway .

I have like 3 f4 helmets now . I did get a set of there claw super insulated mits this yr they are great when real cold . they are lijev3/4 thick on top.  

I saw some fxr stuff I liked but I think it looks too gaudy with giant FXR all on the front. Looks like quality stuff tho. Or I'll just buy another klim set, it's been good for those years up until I got rained on. 

14 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Any opinions on FXR gear in general? Sold my Klim pants/bibs and looking for something lightly insulated. 

I know 2 guys who got power ranger 1 pice suits last yr they both love them and stayed dry all last season and they only ride CO . my bud at cabin has a new set this yr coat bibs boots he really likes it.

it was real cold few weeks back and I was digging in the back of the closet and found some old ass rema bibs codura stuff I had not pulled out or seen in prob 8 yrs or more . forget how heave the old shit was . well I put them on and they were warm ad fuck and still has a dry ass all day . sort of like finding a 20 in your old jeens lol 

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I saw some fxr stuff I liked but I think it looks too gaudy with giant FXR all on the front. Looks like quality stuff tho. Or I'll just buy another klim set, it's been good for those years up until I got rained on. 

Gotta ask. Is it pronounced Klim like in Slim or is it pronounced Klime like in slime?? I've always thought it was KLIM but someone recently said I've been saying it wrong for all these years as it is actually pronounced KLIME. :dunno:

4 minutes ago, irv said:

Gotta ask. Is it pronounced Klim like in Slim or is it pronounced Klime like in slime?? I've always thought it was KLIM but someone recently said I've been saying it wrong for all these years as it is actually pronounced KLIME. :dunno:

Climb

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

yeah I am not a fan of looking like a billboard or a NASCAR pitcrew 

I am old and know what I like and just keep buying the same shit in diff colors lol

cat boondicker coat not the jacket 

motor fist recon bibs 

klim f4 helmets 

stomper boots 

fly facemask 

have at least 3 of each lol 

1 minute ago, Legend said:

Climb

Thanks. :bc:

Guess I have been saying it wrong all these years. :$ 

"Klim (clothing) Rigby, Idaho, U.S. Klim (pronounced "climb"), based in Rigby, Idaho, is a company that manufactures motor sports (snowmobile and motorcycle) clothing using the same-name brand for men, women, and children.

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I am old and know what I like and just keep buying the same shit in diff colors lol

motor fist recon bibs 

klim f4 helmets 

stomper boots 

fly facemask 

I have stomper 2 and they are tough boots, but they don't breath as well as my klim adrenaline. Feet are always damp-wet. I really like the adrenaline boots but they get torn up very fast on running boards.

Edited by Legend

5 minutes ago, Legend said:

I have stomper 2 and they are tough boots, but they don't breath as well as my klim adrenaline. Feet are always damp-wet. I really like the adrenaline boots but they get torn up very fast on running boards.

that is why I stoped buying the klim boots they just got trashed especaly when we were running the tube boards with the super sharp screws for motorcycle ice racing . well that and they quit backing warrenty on them .

the shifting toe on the stomped even stays nice on the bikes and the soul is pretty stiff so they are good when standing on the bikes 

Edited by Ez ryder

12 minutes ago, irv said:

Me too I always pronounced it klim but if you listen to sellers say it it's klime. Whatevs you know what I mean. :lol:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, irv said:

founder was real big in to climbing shoots back in the heavy mod no hood NOS days  till 1 took him out 

10 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

motor fist recon bibs 

klim f4 helmets 

stomper boots 

fly facemask 

I have the whole klim set with jacket, bibs and boots and honestly they have all been great. Other than getting soaked a couple weeks ago I never had an issue. I really like the boots too, never wear anything other than regular time socks and feet have never been cold. Fit good. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I have the whole klim set with jacket, bibs and boots and honestly they have all been great. Other than getting soaked a couple weeks ago I never had an issue. I really like the boots too, never wear anything other than regular time socks and feet have never been cold. Fit good. 

you a active ridder ? the souls on klim historicly do not hold up if you are moving around alot . the leaks start to happen where the sole and leather come together . I also think the older stuff was way way better built . 

my wife Still has her full klim get up and all working perfect but she only goes out 3 times a season . she is not a klim lid person she uses the heavy doo lid with the gross rubber face mask .

oh also have you guys compared your old 509 to the new like 3 yrs new ? what a joke 1/2 the foam now total shit 

you a active ridder ? the souls on klim historicly do not hold up if you are moving around alot . the leaks start to happen where the sole and leather come together . I also think the older stuff was way way better built . 

Yep and they have held up great I am pretty happy with them. These are probably 6-7 years old. I think I got them in 2013. 

my wife Still has her full klim get up and all working perfect but she only goes out 3 times a season . she is not a klim lid person she uses the heavy doo lid with the gross rubber face mask .

oh also have you guys compared your old 509 to the new like 3 yrs new ? what a joke 1/2 the foam now total shit 

I have the ckx titan helmet and love it. Bought a skidoo oxygen helmet and jury is still out. Wore it once and had some issues. Gonna try it again this weekend

Edited by Anler

6 hours ago, Reevester said:

I've had 2 FXR jackets and love them. Also have a smaller wind breaker jacket for wearing out and about at home and probably 3 sweaters. All quality stuff with no complaints so far. 

I have actually thought about getting a windbreaker jacket to wear underneath my coat to help block the wind but I'm afraid it will make me too hot? 

Like I mentioned earlier, I've tried a bunch of things and have it now where it is a lot less cold than what it use to be but on some fairly cold days, I still feel it in my chest. 

It's frustrating as my everyday coat that my wife paid $60 dollars for at Sears some years ago provides better wind protection than what my much more expensive FXR jacket does. 

On 1/15/2020 at 8:56 AM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Any opinions on FXR gear in general? Sold my Klim pants/bibs and looking for something lightly insulated. 

Went all FXR this year after Scotty Sidewinder did last year. He was very pleased so I went for it. Got a jacket, bibs boots for around $450ish if I remember. Bought last years stuff online and saved a shit ton.

On 1/15/2020 at 9:14 AM, Anler said:

My bud had this issue with his and he called them and they replaced them. He said they only asked that he prove the old ones were destroyed so he had to cut them up. I thought I got a wet butt last year but then again it was -18f so I wasn't sure if it was froze. :lol:

Love the assheater on my sled.

On 1/15/2020 at 10:37 AM, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

was surprised to see pricing on FXR line up is almost as much as Klim costs including FXR helmets. 

See above

• Thanks 1