Check your account email address ×

Top-secret UFO files could ‘gravely damage’ US national security, Navy says

Just now, bussman said:

It’s the next step in Satan’s fraud. Explaining angels and demons as “aliens”. We’ve been conditioned for this over the last 50-100 years, it sure looks like that “disclosure” is coming soon. 

So were the people who drew cave paintings of aliens under Satan’s control?

Just now, SSFB said:

Science has accomplishments that can be measured. Satellites are in space. Thats not me believing what the news says. If you get a powerful enough telescope you can spot the ISS across the sky.

Space is relative. I’ve watched satellites through telescopes too. The argument would be that is still inside our closed system. 

Just now, bussman said:

Space is relative. I’ve watched satellites through telescopes too. The argument would be that is still inside our closed system. 

Is the earth the center of this magical bible system?

1 minute ago, bussman said:

So then all of the Rovers that have landed on Mars.......NASA hoaxes? 

Just now, SSFB said:

So were the people who drew cave paintings of aliens under Satan’s control?

No, I would think they drew what they saw. You could call it an alien, I could call it a demon/angel. The narrative of what it is is my point. 

Just now, bussman said:

No, I would think they drew what they saw. You could call it an alien, I could call it a demon/angel. The narrative of what it is is my point. 

So if people millenniums ago drew aliens like we do today then maybe it’s just something that’s part of the human race?

Just now, f7ben said:

Is the earth the center of this magical bible system?

Ridicule aside I have no idea. My guess is no. 

Just now, SSFB said:

So then all of the Rovers that have landed on Mars.......NASA hoaxes? 

Could be. Only thing you and I can prove is we saw a picture of it. What “it” is doesn’t matter, we can’t prove it true or false, we can only believe or not believe the source. 

At a certain point if you can’t question the endless amount of bullshit we’ve been fed I don’t know what else to say but good luck. Example: Stanley Kubrick flat out said he made the moon landing video. That doesn’t make that round light in the sky we see at night not real but if you believe the official story I’m sorry, you’ve been duped. That’s where we’ve been brainwashed and are dumber than our ancestors. 

Look around here, I offer different views and will not claim them as fact. I freely admit my belief in God is just that, belief, a leap of faith. Then I’m ridiculed (not by you and a few others). That’s a conditioned response.  But to accept another leap of faith as fact doesn’t make logical sense to me. 

16 minutes ago, SSFB said:

So if people millenniums ago drew aliens like we do today then maybe it’s just something that’s part of the human race?

That is one theory I think is possible. 

Talk science? How about string theory? Super string theory? Quantum leaps? If true, parallel time lines and dimensions would explain a lot. 

Edited by bussman

Just now, f7ben said:

Exactly.....you're idiotic assertion that the universe could be small is so dumb I cant grasp it

I suppose the earth is 6000 years old too?

All you have is ridicule. That’s a sure sign of your weakness. If you want to have a discussion of differing views and opinions we can do that. If you want to be disrespect towards mine I’m done responding to you. 

Just now, f7ben said:

This outright rejection of science is so maddening. There is no arguing with someone who choose blind faith over things that are demonstrable 

Indoctrination from birth is the best kind. 

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

This outright rejection of science is so maddening. There is no arguing with someone who choose blind faith over things that are demonstrable 

Yet you’ve demonstrated nothing other than what somebody else told you. 

Just now, bussman said:

The irony is so thick in that statement and you can’t see why. It worked fully on you. 

Sure it is, I wasn't trying to insult you or anyone else. I have been through it myself. But that's what religion is, it indoctrination from birth. Having faith in an unverifiable story just because you have been told it your whole life is alot different than disputing something that can be seen with your own eyes. You can see outer space, planets, stars and even the ISS with your naked eye. To claim that is a giant conspiracy or not verifiable is alot harder to swallow. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

Sure it is, I wasn't trying to insult you or anyone else. I have been through it myself. But that's what religion is, it indoctrination from birth. Having faith in an unverifiable story just because you have been told it your whole life is alot different than disputing something that can be seen with your own eyes. You can see outer space, planets, stars and even the ISS with your naked eye. To claim that is a giant conspiracy or not verifiable is alot harder to swallow. 

Do you always believe your eyes? Are holograms real? You see them so they must be right? Seeing lights in the sky makes it an infinite universe how? You’re missing my point, most of “science” is religion. And it’s indoctrinated into all of us exactly the same way you describe religion. Questioning one but not the other is hypocrisy. 

BTW, I fully reject religion, that’s a man made construct. 

Edited by bussman

32 minutes ago, bussman said:

Ridicule aside I have no idea. My guess is no. 

Could be. Only thing you and I can prove is we saw a picture of it. What “it” is doesn’t matter, we can’t prove it true or false, we can only believe or not believe the source. 

At a certain point if you can’t question the endless amount of bullshit we’ve been fed I don’t know what else to say but good luck. Example: Stanley Kubrick flat out said he made the moon landing video. That doesn’t make that round light in the sky we see at night not real but if you believe the official story I’m sorry, you’ve been duped. That’s where we’ve been brainwashed and are dumber than our ancestors. 

Look around here, I offer different views and will not claim them as fact. I freely admit my belief in God is just that, belief, a leap of faith. Then I’m ridiculed (not by you and a few others). That’s a conditioned response.  But to accept another leap of faith as fact doesn’t make logical sense to me. 

I won't ridicule you for your beliefs, just your choice in sled!!!!!!!