Check your account email address ×

Top-secret UFO files could ‘gravely damage’ US national security, Navy says

2 minutes ago, bussman said:

So who determines the correct “science”? That’s my entire point. 

Certain scientists have questioned/tested mercury being in vaccines, nano aluminum being sprayed in the sky or human beings not being able to pass through the Van Allen belt into space. Who controls this free flow of information and honest dialogue? That’s my biggest problem. Asking an honest question about something like heavy metals being in a vaccine gets you labeled an anti-vaxxer when that’s not even what you are. I’m supposed to trust “scientists” that ridicule just the question? Sorry, logic tells me usually when somebody says just shut up and do it means it’s bullshit. 

Small pox wasn’t as bad as they say it was. Hyper inflated crap to sell a vaccine. :lol: 

26 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

What kinda job you looking for?

I’m still working and probably will be fine but won’t know until March. I’m 49 and been a heavy equipment tech my whole life. If I get laid off I’m making a change. Just don’t know yet what I want to do. 

1 minute ago, bussman said:

I’m still working and probably will be fine but won’t know until March. I’m 49 and been a heavy equipment tech my whole life. If I get laid off I’m making a change. Just don’t know yet what I want to do. 

What State.

Just now, XCR1250 said:

What State.

IL/WI state line. 

My wife signs a contract next month (hopefully) and we are moving to the Lake Geneva area in two years. That’s when I’d like to make a change. Maybe something simple like truck driving or municipal work. I have to be moving. 

• Like 1

Just now, bussman said:

IL/WI state line. 

My wife signs a contract next month (hopefully) and we are moving to the Lake Geneva area in two years. That’s when I’d like to make a change. Maybe something simple like truck driving or municipal work. I have to be moving. 

I'm very familiar with Lake Geneva, been on the Lake many times, nice area, Walworth County, should be many jobs in the area..look into the County Shop. 

IL/WI state line. 

Nice.  Best of luck Bud.  :bc: 

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Damn...looks like a must watch.

I posted this before, this is how campaigns will be run going forward. Very interesting and why I don't believe all of that Facebook and Twitter shit that gets posted here all the time. 

9 minutes ago, bussman said:

You'll be fine either way. Why lake Geneva?

So who determines the correct “science”? That’s my entire point. 

Certain scientists have questioned/tested mercury being in vaccines, nano aluminum being sprayed in the sky or human beings not being able to pass through the Van Allen belt into space. Who controls this free flow of information and honest dialogue? That’s my biggest problem. Asking an honest question about something like heavy metals being in a vaccine gets you labeled an anti-vaxxer when that’s not even what you are. I’m supposed to trust “scientists” that ridicule just the question? Sorry, logic tells me usually when somebody says just shut up and do it means it’s bullshit. 

Science is a consensus, there's no one guy sitting around who decides what's Science and there's nobody stopping anyone else from doing research. 

The Scientific community becomes frustrated with people who question the safety of vaccines because people often frame it as they're "just asking questions" but that's not what they're doing. They get an answer to that question and then they ignore it and move onto the next thing. If you want to have an honest discussion about mercury I'm sure you can find a scientist who'd do so but if you are going to recite anti-vaxxer lines that they've heard a thousand times before and that don't hold up to scrutiny then they're going to lose interest pretty fast. No different than all the stupid shit that gets posted here, who in their right mind is going to try and debate some of that stuff?

1 minute ago, bussman said:

Bingo. You can have a real plane in back and a hologram in front. So we agree, our eyes aren’t 100% right all the time. 

I was being facetious dude. I can be certain that airplanes exist because I've been on them many times, I've left one part of the world and arrived at another. I have no logical reason to believe that any airplane would be a hologram. 

But if that's what you really believe then you couldn't possibly fault anyone for not believing in Jesus if he were to return because it could just be a hologram. 

• Gold Member
26 minutes ago, bussman said:

https://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp01/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=MICHELSCORP&cws=1&rid=5343

21 minutes ago, bussman said:

IL/WI state line. 

Look into Elkhorn & Delavan too, would be less property taxes, Darien is also nice but very small Town in the area.

31 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Science is a consensus, there's no one guy sitting around who decides what's Science and there's nobody stopping anyone else from doing research. 

The Scientific community becomes frustrated with people who question the safety of vaccines because people often frame it as they're "just asking questions" but that's not what they're doing. They get an answer to that question and then they ignore it and move onto the next thing. If you want to have an honest discussion about mercury I'm sure you can find a scientist who'd do so but if you are going to recite anti-vaxxer lines that they've heard a thousand times before and that don't hold up to scrutiny then they're going to lose interest pretty fast. No different than all the stupid shit that gets posted here, who in their right mind is going to try and debate some of that stuff?

I was being facetious dude. I can be certain that airplanes exist because I've been on them many times, I've left one part of the world and arrived at another. I have no logical reason to believe that any airplane would be a hologram. 

But if that's what you really believe then you couldn't possibly fault anyone for not believing in Jesus if he were to return because it could just be a hologram. 

Recite anti-vaxxer lines? It’s legit questions. 

Lol, so just take the you better take this vax or else narrative and stfu or get called names. Yeah, great dialogue there. You’ve helped prove my point about science being used cult like. 

27 minutes ago, bussman said:

Recite anti-vaxxer lines? It’s legit questions. 

Lol, so just take the you better take this vax or else narrative and stfu or get called names. Yeah, great dialogue there. You’ve helped prove my point about science being used cult like. 

I'm saying if you want to have a discussion about that then you need to make a point. If you're going to say(as many anti-vaxxers do) that "Mercury bad!" then no scientist is going to entertain the conversation.