Check your account email address ×

Top-secret UFO files could ‘gravely damage’ US national security, Navy says

31 minutes ago, bussman said:

Science is real. Science can be used to deceive. Both are facts. Following some of it blindly is also a fact. Anybody bothered by that should rethink their approach to it. 

When the “aliens” come, go ahead and trust the narrative put out there by proven liars. Or don’t.

:bc: 

Yep.. And nowhere in history is it more relevant than now that science is being used a weapon of deception.  The science community's integrity has taken a beating with their liberal agenda.  "The science is settled" was the statement that made us all take notice of this.

27 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Catholics wrote the bible

Catholics are proven liars

Go

Those Jewish Catholics!  Fuckers!  :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.. And nowhere in history is it more relevant than now that science is being used a weapon of deception.  The science communities integrity has taken a beating with their liberal agenda.  "The science is settled" was the statement that made us all take notice of this.

Bingo. And the religious defense of it illustrated my point perfectly. :bc: 

34 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.. And nowhere in history is it more relevant than now that science is being used a weapon of deception.  The science community's integrity has taken a beating with their liberal agenda.  "The science is settled" was the statement that made us all take notice of this.

It only works on stupid people, kinda like fake news.  :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, bussman said:

You’ve missed my point. If you’re going to say “Mercury good” then no concerned person is going to entertain the conversation. 

It’s up to those making the claim that it’s bad to prove their supposition. 

10 hours ago, f7ben said:

I believe people and their theories when they make a prediction and then it comes true.

So basically....

Science - 164883094

Bible - 0

That's not accurate either, 1 good example is the Jews returning to Israel.

Just now, spin_dry said:

World leaders make all kinds of strange decisions when they’ve been indoctrinated with a magical and dogmatic believe system from the time they were born. 

You mean a life of oligharchy and privilige? 

2 minutes ago, bussman said:

And now that dogma is “science”. 

I actually enjoy the benefits of science. Flush toilets. Electric lighting. Traveling via autos. Fresh water. Give me all of that dogma that I can get!!!

6 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Actually they weren't called Jews but Hebrews, Jew was from the tribe of Judah.

You know what I meant. Islam has more regard for Jesus than the heebs do. 

Edited by Anler

55 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

I hate getting into this, but there were no Catholics when the Bible was written.

The king james bible was commissioned by King James and transcribed and interpreted by his appointed men to in such a way it would help him politically.

The vast majority of the new testament was written by men hundreds of years after Christ supposedly lived.

It's a scam 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

The king james bible was commissioned by King James and transcribed and interpreted by his appointed men to in such a way it would help him politically.

The vast majority of the new testament was written by men hundreds of years after Christ supposedly lived.

It's a scam 

Scripture was long before the King James. Think Dead Sea Scrolls and even before that.

Edited by XCR1250