Check your account email address ×

How the Saudis ended up with so much advanced America weaponry.

• Gold Member

Didn’t watch the vid.  But there was a shitload of those Arabs during the Clinton years that we trained stateside.  The Arabs would buy up all those Fox body mustangs and put big stereos and drive around the post blaring there Muslim music. 

Edited by BOHICA

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Didn’t watch the vid.  But there was a shitload of those Arabs during the Clinton years that we trained stateside.  The Arabs would buy up all those Fox body mustangs and put big stereos and drive around the post blaring there Muslim music. 

Lots of wealthy ones at my oldest boys college.   Most studying Mechanical or Industrial engineering.   I'd say over half of those that graduated in those to fields were of middle eastern descent.   My son said they virtually all had very nice cars.

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Lots of wealthy ones at my oldest boys college.   Most studying Mechanical or Industrial engineering.   I'd say over half of those that graduated in those to fields were of middle eastern descent.   My son said they virtually all had very nice cars.

We have a shit load of Arabs at my place 

They cheat worse than any others on campus and no one does anything about it 

1 minute ago, Pete said:

Saudis fly jets into our buildings and shoot up our Naval Bases and nobody does anything about it. 

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

Because they are spending a shit load of money to go there. University of Illinois is loaded with chinese and Indian kids. We were coming out of a place at lunch and an Indian kid pulled up in a lamborghini. You see lots of shit like that on campus. 

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Saudis fly jets into our buildings and shoot up our Naval Bases and nobody does anything about it. 

We all know you would ever do anything besides run your trap.

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Because they are spending a shit load of money to go there. University of Illinois is loaded with chinese and Indian kids. We were coming out of a place at lunch and an Indian kid pulled up in a lamborghini. You see lots of shit like that on campus. 

Most go back home as they aren't really employable here.:lol:

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

The ones at my place do not appear very wealthy 

They dress like bums and douse themselves in aftershave 

They all smoke like fucking chimneys too. The only way they can get a degree is to cheat 

Just now, Pete said:

The ones at my place do not appear very wealthy 

They dress like bums and douse themselves in aftershave 

They all smoke like fucking chimneys too. The only way they can get a degree is to cheat 

Well not sure what school you are at but U of I is a fairly regarded med and engineering school. They are spending shit loads of money on improvements on campus, like hundreds of millions per year. 

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

you obviously have not been to a hospital around here. :lol: 

And, so they went to work for someone else and big deal.

I went through engineering with them back in the mid/late 80's and it was the same hype.  No they did not do any better, in fact they did much worse when compared to other anglo's after graduation. 

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

And, so they went to work for someone else and big deal.

I went through engineering with them back in the mid/late 80's and it was the same hype.  No they did not do any better, in fact they did much worse when compared to other anglo's after graduation. 

I would say most engineers I work with that are younger are middle eastern or Asian/Indian. Doctors? Well my doctor is chinese and at the top hospitals around here it seems most are also middle eastern or Indian. My MIL's heart doc is an indian man, top heart surgeon in our area. 

Edited by Anler

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

I would say most engineers I work with that are younger are middle eastern or Asian/Indian. Doctors? Well my doctor is chinese and at the top hospitals around here it seems most are also middle eastern or Indian. My MIL's heart doc is an indian man, top heart surgeon in our area. 

Most engineer's degrees are wasted and are nothing but glorified paper pushers after grad so yah, they are perfect candidates.

Get into some real entrepreneurs and see who is running that show.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Most engineer's degrees are wasted and are nothing but glorified paper pushers after grad so yah, they are perfect candidates.

Get into some real entrepreneurs and see who is running that show.

I dont really give a shit, they are paying shit tons of money to go to school here and I am making shit tons of money on construction projects at these schools. 

52 minutes ago, Snake said:

We all know you would ever do anything besides run your trap.

Hey tough guy you were some sort of Army badass...what have you done about the Saudis? Do you pretend you're Mitch Rapp killing terrorists? :lol:

BTW nice deflection from the fact that your Orange God kisses Saudi Ass. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

15 minutes ago, Anler said:

I dont really give a shit, they are paying shit tons of money to go to school here and I am making shit tons of money on construction projects at these schools. 

Oh do continue to milk away, its the American Dream.:lol:

Let me eval the grads.:lol: