Check your account email address ×

The US stands alone

Anler

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Anler said:

So your comments are totally irrelevant to the content but go ahead and make some shit up anyway. :lol:

The article admits Soleinami commanded militias in Iraq....what do you think those groups do?    Make fucking tea?   Prior to fighting ISIS they were killing our young men.

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Highmark said:

The article admits Soleinami commanded militias....what do you think those groups do?    Make fucking tea?

Quit acting like you're smart and have some insightful reflection upon the issue when you can't stay on topic. You just admitted you didn't read the op but comment anyway. Don't worry I didn't expect anyone to read it, it's alot if words! :lol:

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The article admits Soleinami commanded militias in Iraq....what do you think those groups do?    Make fucking tea?   Prior to fighting ISIS they were killing our young men.

Fuck you!  He was there’s strictly serving as a diplomat on a humanitarian mission!

13 minutes ago, Highmark said:

“Our” young men were where they didn’t belong. Nothing they were doing there protected America. 

• Gold Member
Just now, Anler said:

I'm sure the world feels safer now. 

If the world didn’t feel safer they would be saying it loud!

What has Iran done since blowing a bunch of Iranians and Canadians out of the air over their capital city?

They are done being an aggressor.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

What has Iran done since blowing a bunch of Iranians and Canadians out of the air over their capital city?

:lol: 

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Just now, spin_dry said:

It really boggles the mind doesn’t it. 

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

“Yeah, tower....this is Ukrainian flight %^%^ requesting permission for take off, over”

”Ukrainian flight %^%^.....this is tower....yep, let’r rip tater chip!!!!  Giv’r!!!!”

• Haha 1

• Gold Member

What makes the world less safe without the general alive??

I guess commercial air travel in Iran has become less safe but that was brief and about it.  iran neutered themselves as a result of the failed response from the Iranian government.

hell there is a growing sentiment for Iranian government officials to resign over this

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-iran-crash-protests/iranian-protesters-demand-khamenei-quits-over-plane-downing-video-on-twitter-idUSKBN1ZA0LZ

Edited by BOHICA
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

They do have some glorified fireworks that our troops got to enjoy .

• Haha 1

Just now, BOHICA said:

What makes the world less safe without the general alive??

I guess commercial air travel in Iran has become less safe but that was brief and about it.  iran neutered themselves as a result of the failed response from the Iranian government.

hell their is a growing sentiment for Iranian government officials to resign over this

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-iran-crash-protests/iranian-protesters-demand-khamenei-quits-over-plane-downing-video-on-twitter-idUSKBN1ZA0LZ

The supreme leader may very well resign and probably should. The message in all of this (if you read the article) is that the US has proven it can't be trusted. So when we are talking in the future about diplomacy, trade, whatever I don't think we will be taken seriously. And the rest of the world may just say fuck you to our sanctions or trade deals or whatever and ignore our demands. I think China and Russia have been on that train for a couple years now. So it's not just about Iran. 

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Anler said:

Quit acting like you're smart and have some insightful reflection upon the issue when you can't stay on topic. You just admitted you didn't read the op but comment anyway. Don't worry I didn't expect anyone to read it, it's alot if words! :lol:

I went back and read it you fucking tool.  :lmao:

Screenshot_20200111-142236_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

“Our” young men were where they didn’t belong. Nothing they were doing there protected America. 

Does not matter.   

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Highmark said:

So let me get this straight.   Our allies were with us when Obama used strike after strike killing thousands including 100's of innocent civilians but when Trump kills a couple of the worlds worst terrorists and no innocent people are killed the so called allies are against it?   Doesn't sound much like allies to me....I'd say cowards is a better description.

The point you miss is that our allies were still with us as Trump used drone strikes and increased the number of civilian deaths do to untying  there hands.  Trump and only Trump backed out of the nuclear deal with Iran increasing tensions. Trump and only Trump decided to take out this pos who was a member of Iran's military not just some terrorist organization further increasing tensions. 

Time will tell if killing this guy will help or hurt what's going on in the ME. My bet is it gets worse, and if Iraq agrees to let the US stay there it will cost tons more cash. I think Iraq will welcome Russia and or China in if we leave.

29 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Props for going back to read but, even as you made the decision to waste your time and do so, you knew it wasn’t necessary.  

Poor Anler.

18 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

The point you miss is that our allies were still with us as Trump used drone strikes and increased the number of civilian deaths do to untying  there hands.  Trump and only Trump backed out of the nuclear deal with Iran increasing tensions. Trump and only Trump decided to take out this pos who was a member of Iran's military not just some terrorist organization further increasing tensions. 

Time will tell if killing this guy will help or hurt what's going on in the ME. My bet is it gets worse, and if Iraq agrees to let the US stay there it will cost tons more cash. I think Iraq will welcome Russia and or China in if we leave.

Dude, half the fucking world are our mob wives.  They don’t like how that rack of fur coats are attained but, they sure line up to try on their fair share to take home.

If they don’t like it, they can enact sanctions on us.  Until that happens, let’s just realize they really like that nice fur.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Seriously dude, you have zero credibility. You are like Zammy level now. You have to live with that, or not. 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

So let me get this straight.   Our allies were with us when Obama used strike after strike killing thousands including 100's of innocent civilians but when Trump kills a couple of the worlds worst terrorists and no innocent people are killed the so called allies are against it?   Doesn't sound much like allies to me....I'd say cowards is a better description.

over 26k air strikes .

but yeah killing 1 pos general is out of bounds lmfao .

• Thanks 1