Check your account email address ×

Hellcat for the win!!!!

13 minutes ago, yami123 said:

Shit happens. Just a lot more of them are GM :lol:

Could have been whoever had it on their car hauler. They better hope they didn't fuck it up. Someone will be looking for a new line of work  

6 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Could have been whoever had it on their car hauler. They better hope they didn't fuck it up. Someone will be looking for a new line of work  

I saw some comments saying dude didn’t follow the proper break in procedure....if I’m spending 100k on a car I’m breaking it in by the book. Video says it’s right off the truck but who knows :dunno:

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

I read somewhere this week that they have sold more than 70k Hellcat powered vehicles at this point which is crazy considering they were only going to make a limited run of them for a year or two when they first came out.

A fool and his money.......

2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

2020 gt500 "PREDATOR" engine in 2017 mustang GT.

Wicked!

GT350s and 500s are bad ass yes. But for the $ , a modded 5.0 is the way to go.  And I'm not talking about a GT500 swap into a GT. I'm talking modding a 5.0   You can go faster for a lot less $    Sure you can mod a 5.2.  But cost wise it will kill you. You better have deep pockets 

7 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

GT350s and 500s are bad ass yes. But for the $ , a modded 5.0 is the way to go.  And I'm not talking about a GT500 swap into a GT. I'm talking modding a 5.0   You can go faster for a lot less $    Sure you can mod a 5.2.  But cost wise it will kill you. You better have deep pockets 

Fathouse Fab

6 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Then you don't follow mustangs very closely.

Yea ok :lmao: 

There's a shit ton of places out there.    Never seen them in any magazines or mentioned anywhere.  They must not be very good.