Check your account email address ×

Your Arctic cats and skidoos are belonging to us

Just now, Kev144 said:

Do cats qualify for lemon law?   

I assume first ride after purchase is like this 

source.gif

They've been blowing flames for three years straight!

Just now, Anler said:

They've been blowing flames for three years straight!

They can't figure out the mapping.  The cat 800 is the new 2008 cfi 800.  Same hp and mapping issues all over.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, thewayout said:

Can you imagine how bad it would be to have bought a 16 pro ride when the axys came out the following year in that sled? holy fuck :lol: 

One of my riding buds played that game. 

24 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

One of my riding buds played that game. 

Would have never happened to me because I thought Polaris was shit before I rode an axys switchback. Then I was like wuh?

Man I love my XCR. 700 miles and the thing pulls so hard in midrange. All my doo buddies were like wtf why doesn't my doo pull the skis like that. Laid waste to an 20 XRS and BCX. My one buddy o  his 18 xrs with a cudney clutch kit could beat me on the lake in powder up top but he weights about 120 lbs. I'll say though the BCX is one nice machine and rode amazing on the trail as well. 

Edited by Reevester
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Reevester said:

Man I love my XCR. 700 miles and the thing pulls so hard in midrange. All my doo buddies were like wtf why doesn't my doo pull the skis like that. Laid waste to an 20 XRS and BCX. My one buddy o  his 18 xrs with a cudney clutch kit could beat me on the lake in powder up top but he weights about 120 lbs. I'll say though the BCX is one nice machine and rode amazing on the trail as well. 

The G4 is really nice, I rode my buds 20 xrs a couple weeks ago. He has it set up very well also. I still think the axys is a better ride. Engine wise you can flip a coin, economy wise etec rules. 

18 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Badger paid less than you

:mc:

Yeah, that faggot scooped up a deal but, it’s not exactly a high end model.  Pretty sure it has throw away shocks on it.  Still, for a new 850 Doo....he walked away smiling.

2 hours ago, Anler said:

The G4 is really nice, I rode my buds 20 xrs a couple weeks ago. He has it set up very well also. I still think the axys is a better ride. Engine wise you can flip a coin, economy wise etec rules. 

Riding hard it used more gas than I did but maybe a touch less oil. He was working harder to keep up and obviously a longer track. 

1 minute ago, Reevester said:

Riding hard it used more gas than I did but maybe a touch less oil. He was working harder to keep up and obviously a longer track. 

Oh no, not even close and we ride hard and the guy that owns this xrs is one of the fastest riders I know. He only used about 80% or less gas than us at fill ups. We would put in 10-11 gallons and he would put in 8. We check too. :lol: 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Oh no, not even close and we ride hard and the guy that owns this xrs is one of the fastest riders I know. He only used about 80% or less gas than us at fill ups. We would put in 10-11 gallons and he would put in 8. We check too. :lol: 

I'm talking the BCX the xrs guy was riding back of the pack most of time so he definitely used less. I had 2 bars left and the BCX had the light flashing. 

Just now, Reevester said:

I'm talking the BCX the xrs guy was riding back of the pack most of time so he definitely used less. I had 2 bars left and the BCX had the light flashing. 

Hmm thats odd. Maybe those sleds are geared way lower so he runs at higher rpms? Either way I have yet to come close to the economy of an etec in this polaris. 

7 minutes ago, Reevester said:

They don't handle as well and they're geared lower 

1 minute ago, Reevester said:

If the G4 is anything like the XS the lights come on way early   Not to mention, the G4 only has a 9.5 gallon tank