Check your account email address ×

99 billion dollars is 24hrs

36 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Look man....I dont like what the banks are doing but you have to understand that Trump is draining the swamp and stuff and the media is bad. That Iranian general had a hand in 9/11 and killed millions of US troops in WW2. So if the fed needs to print a few dollars to keep our soldiers safe then GO TRUMP MAGA!!!!

spot fucking on.  Can't believe everyone doesn't get that.  

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Hold on a second......let’s pick this up after I converse with pouty.

Ok, what do you think Ben means by this?

Pouty?

Pouty?  

Pouty?

Poor Pouty.  See?  This is what happens when you think you are going to follow me around and nip at my heels after I humiliated you in another thread.  Sooner or later, I’m going to just turn and step on you neck and spit in your mouth.

:lol:

Now, tell me how you had to get to work and couldn’t answer my question.  NOBODY believes you had to get back to work.  :lmao:

:lol:  no discussion or his opinion, just insults.

• Platinum Contributing Member
48 minutes ago, Anler said:

I am totally cereal. I've posted links to it before but they might be liberal links or fake news. A super sleuth like yourself could probably get to the bottom of it.

That was over their history.   Current is $22 billion which is still plenty.   No matter how you look at it they are not healthy by any means. 

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/deutsche-bank-pegs-its-derivatives-exposure-at-about-22-billion-and-faces-challenges-in-shedding-those-assets-2019-07-26

Deutsche Bank pegs its derivatives exposure at about $22 billion — and faces challenges in shedding those assets

Deutsche Bank created over the years a whopping $53.5 trillion (€48 trillion) book of derivatives contracts that it now is seeking to unload, but experts say getting rid of those assets is no easy task.

If all goes as planned, Deutsche Bank pegs its own exposure to its derivatives book at around $22.3 billion (€20 billion), according to recent estimates viewed by MarketWatch.

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Rumor is Deutsch bank has $50 trillion in bad derivatives. Who knows how many others are holding ugly. We can just print more stop being a little whiney boy. 

I remember telling folks about Deutsch Bank and this problem 2 years ago. Shut up with your conspiracy theories they said..... 

If you’d like to know the theory of what’ll happen in two years it involves an entire new currency with gold/silver backing and a giant fuck you default towards the Fed. Interesting times we live in right now. 

1 minute ago, bussman said:

I remember telling folks about Deutsch Bank and this problem 2 years ago. Shut up with your conspiracy theories they said..... 

If you’d like to know the theory of what’ll happen in two years it involves an entire new currency with gold/silver backing and a giant fuck you default towards the Fed. Interesting times we live in right now. 

I can use my imagination. The FDIC can only insure about 1% of deposits. So like I said you can use your imagination. 

Pouty?

Poor Pouty.  See?  This is what happens when you think you are going to follow me around and nip at my heels after I humiliated you in another thread.  Sooner or later, I’m going to just turn and step on you neck and spit in your mouth.

:lol:

Now, tell me how you had to get to work and couldn’t answer my question.  NOBODY believes you had to get back to work.  :lmao:

In what alternative reality do you reside that makes you think you humiliate anybody other than yourself? 

Just now, Anler said:

There has been alot of gold hoarding going on as of late. And I posted this earlier...

https://www.foxbusiness.com/money/steven-mnuchin-100-dollar-bills-disappearing

Yep. Supposedly Poland got all their gold out of British control and now has it back.  The biggest stories are the ones not on the front page. 

Hey Z I notice you never commented on the OP either...surprised Woolie hasn’t taken you to task.

BTW Mark you didn’t give an opinion either. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, bussman said:

Yep. Supposedly Poland got all their gold out of British control and now has it back.  The biggest stories are the ones not on the front page. 

They (England) seized about a billion of Venezuelas gold about a year ago. I wouldnt trust those limey bastards, they have stolen everything else over the last 1000 years. 

Just now, Anler said:

They (England) seized about a billion of Venezuelas gold about a year ago. I wouldnt trust those limey bastards, they have stolen everything else over the last 1000 years. 

Amazing how Venezuela unfolded isn’t it?  Our independence from England only lasted until the mid 1800’s. We fully became their bitch again in 1913 then owned by them in 1933. 

The fact the British Royal family is German and almost nobody knows it still cracks me up. lol

5 minutes ago, bussman said:

Amazing how Venezuela unfolded isn’t it?  Our independence from England only lasted until the mid 1800’s. We fully became their bitch again in 1913 then owned by them in 1933. 

The fact the British Royal family is German and almost nobody knows it still cracks me up. lol

They all go back to the Holy Roman empire

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

In what alternative reality do you reside that makes you think you humiliate anybody other than yourself? 

He giggles to himself in bed at night about all people he humiliated in his mind. His wife has to poke him before he snaps out of it. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

He giggles to himself in bed at night about all people he humiliated in his mind. His wife has to poke him before he snaps out of it. 

He is like that dude you see walking down the street talking to himself. Around here its usually some crazy black dude. In Duluth its Zammy

• Haha 2

Oh, it’s the real world.  Sorry.

Hey Z I notice you never commented on the OP either...surprised Woolie hasn’t taken you to task.

BTW Mark you didn’t give an opinion either. 

I inquired as to what the statement was about then you popped off like normal not knowing what you were talking about.....at all.  So, I just shot your head off.  Now, too much shade and I’ve lost interest.  But, we can discuss other stuff later on. Your intellectual viewpoints are absolutely fascinating!  :lol:

27 minutes ago, Anler said:

He is like that dude you see walking down the street talking to himself. Around here its usually some crazy black dude. In Duluth its Zammy

VenezualairninasndjfhdnskNn!!!!!

:lmao:

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

no that was the Catholic church .

they did give England some pointers 

Ah no england did that too. In both cases I'm sure it was for good reason like terrorism or somebody said something like "death to England!"

Edited by Anler