Check your account email address ×

Soleimani’s legacy: The gruesome, advanced IEDs that haunted U.S. troops in Iraq

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, spin_dry said:

The general was doing his job. Fucking up people that didn’t belong in his part of the world. No different than those here that want to fuck up muslims because they don’t like em. 

:lol:  

Just now, spin_dry said:

Correction we spend a trillion dollars to fly over there and fuck with em for 20 years. 

Why do you retards keep deflecting to this?  It's clear many here...I'd say almost all that do not suffer from TDS want us out...unconditionally.  But look who freaks the second that might be happeneing.  YUP...THAT'S YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Why do you retards keep deflecting to this?  It's clear many here...I'd say almost all that do not suffer from TDS want us out...unconditionally.  But look who freaks the second that might be happeneing.  YUP...THAT'S YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  :lol: 

It’s not deflecting. It’s pointing out the chain of events and cause and effect. Stick your hand in a bear trap and shit happens. Shitheads be Americans. 

9 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Yes 

Which part?  Geographically?   Religious?  Both?  

Guess you approve of us sticking our nose in our "part of the world."  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

Just now, spin_dry said:

It’s not deflecting. It’s pointing out the chain of events and cause and effect. Stick your hand in a bear trap and shit happens. Shitheads be Americans. 

Retard.  You are trying to point out a chain that doesn't exist yet.  Stop whining. 

Start a GoFundMe page for your precious terrorist Muslim General.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Frames up an argument that he thinks makes sense only to get laughed at....

Laughed at by who???

You and Derpo and Prolapski :lol:

you are 3 of the dumbest fucks on this site or any other 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

And Snacks goes to full flail mode ...SMH.

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s just weird.

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Frames up an argument that he thinks makes sense only to get laughed at....

So none  of you can show me proof of Iraq being responsible for 9-11 just like you can’t show me any proof of this supposed imminent attack on Americans...thanks for playing. 

I get that Zdumbfuck and Chicken Fucker have no answers but you’re a supposed intellectual that learned amazing critical thinking skills in the 70’s...I’m disappointed Woolie. :lmao:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

So none  of you can show me proof of Iraq being responsible for 9-11 just like you can’t show me any proof of this supposed imminent attack on Americans...thanks for playing. 

maybe you need to study the ME like some others have and you would understand.  469D chess yo

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I get that Zdumbfuck and Chicken Fucker have no answers but you’re a supposed intellectual that learned amazing critical thinking skills in the 70’s...I’m disappointed Woolie. :lmao:

Nobody even knows what the fuck you are talking about.  :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And by nobody you mean yourself, Fordy and Woolie....not surprising.

“I don’t care how many snorkels you can fit in that mayonnaise jar!!!!  Iraq caused 9-11!!!!  Prove me wrong!!!!!”

LOL....what a fucking dill hole!  :lol:

48 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

While you Middle East War experts are at it show me evidence 9-11 was carried out by Iraq. 

Pence says it was the Iranian general. I’m surprised highglander hasn’t used that narrative. 

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

giphy-2.gif.2a86af9045cdabd238b4f4dd67733f45.gif

• Haha 1