Check your account email address ×

Soleimani’s legacy: The gruesome, advanced IEDs that haunted U.S. troops in Iraq

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Based on information you obtained by a "liberal" source?

Do you believe Iraq had WMD's and was planning to use them? 

They had them at one time and actually used them on their own people.   Did they when we invaded?   No they likely got them out of the country per what some of their top Generals reported.   WMD's can be more than nukes of which I don't believe they ever had or were close to having.   Highly unlikely they had any materials for making them either.  

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

They had them at one time and actually used them on their own people.   Did they when we invaded?   No they likely got them out of the country per what some of their top Generals reported.   WMD's can be more than nukes of which I don't believe they ever had or were close to having.   Highly unlikely they had any materials for making them either.  

That "evidence" has already been discredited. Why are we still in Iraq? Afghanistan? Syria? Africa? Is there a safety risk for us? Are we at war with any of them? 

Just now, Anler said:

Did you hear there is a guy over there doing stuff that may have killed someone? 

It’s a ridiculous argument considering foreign fighters are the norm in the Middle East. Only a brain dead moron doesn’t know that. If you don’t want a US soldier killed then don’t put him where he doesn’t belong. This is simply more legitimizing a huge wag the dog blunder on trump’s part. 

Just now, Anler said:

That "evidence" has already been discredited. Why are we still in Iraq? Afghanistan? Syria? Africa? Is there a safety risk for us? Are we at war with any of them? 

Jesus you have a poor memory.   I WANT OUT OF ALL THOSE AREAS.  Doesn't mean we can't still take out those that killed our soldiers and allies.   Geesh.  

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Jesus Christ. You believe whatever the government feeds you. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

It’s a ridiculous argument considering foreign fighters are the norm in the Middle East. Only a brain dead moron doesn’t know that. If you don’t want a US soldier killed then don’t put him where he doesn’t belong. This is simply more legitimizing a huge wag the dog blunder on trump’s part. 

So is this an admission Iran was killing American soldiers?

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

They really dig that wonderful ideology.  

Peace, its a crazy idea

Just now, Highmark said:

There are bad people everywhere. Should we fight them everywhere? Do you think the world is safer now because of what we have done in the ME? Do you think it was all worth the human and monetary costs? It seems the rest of the world doesnt have a problem with Iran or Iraq or the taliban, etc... Why do we? 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Jesus Christ. You believe whatever the government feeds you. 

No.   I pick and choose based off research.   How about you?  Did you buy into the whole Russia/Trump collusion the govt was feeding us?

34 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah who do these fuckers think they are fighting back....just lay there and take it!!!!! :groin:

Salami took it right up the ass ...:saluting:

29 minutes ago, Anler said:

He was so smart that he could stage hundreds of attacks on our troops and abroad yet felt safe enough to expose himself to the greatest threat in the world. So was he a mastermind criminal or an arrogant fool? 

Arrogant fool ...

Just now, Anler said:

Peace, its a crazy idea

There are bad people everywhere. Should we fight them everywhere? Do you think the world is safer now because of what we have done in the ME? Do you think it was all worth the human and monetary costs? It seems the rest of the world doesnt have a problem with Iran or Iraq or the taliban, etc... Why do we? 

:lol:

Islam...it really is the religion of peace....IF WE’D ALL JUST LEAVE THEM ALONE!!!!

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Jesus you have a poor memory.   I WANT OUT OF ALL THOSE AREAS.  Doesn't mean we can't still take out those that killed our soldiers and allies.   Geesh.  

So why dont you just say that instead of justifying more of it? 

Just now, Anler said:

Peace, its a crazy idea

There are bad people everywhere. Yes. Should we fight them everywhere?  No. Do you think the world is safer now because of what we have done in the ME?  Too early to tell. Do you think it was all worth the human and monetary costs? Absofuckinglutely not.  It seems the rest of the world doesnt have a problem with Iran or Iraq or the taliban, etc... Why do we?  :lol:  

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I mean, right? wtf man

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Islam...it really is the religion of peace....IF WE’D ALL JUST LEAVE THEM ALONE!!!!

We shoot them, they shoot back. They should just stop, right? :lol: 

Just now, Anler said:

I mean, right? wtf man

The general was doing his job. Fucking up people that didn’t belong in his part of the world. No different than those here that want to fuck up muslims because they don’t like em. 

Just now, Anler said:

So why dont you just say that instead of justifying more of it? 

Dude, I'm simply saying its highly likely this guy was very bad and responsible for 100's of American's deaths and 1000's of debilitating injuries.   I'm not promoting attacking Iran.   He became a target of opportunity and we took him out.   Personally I think we should have captured him and made him face trial in some manner but where would that be?   Whether I think being there was a mistake or not does not mean I agree with another country killing our soldiers in a conflict they themselves were not in.  

Just now, spin_dry said:

The general was doing his job. Fucking up people that didn’t belong in his part of the world. No different than those here that want to fuck up muslims because they don’t like em. 

Was Iraq "part of his world"?

Gotcha!  :lol2: