Check your account email address ×

Judge Napolitano on possible Bolton testimony: 'He opens up the floodgates to a real trial'

Do you want John Bolton to Testify at the Senate Trial?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want John Bolton to Testify at the Senate Impeachment Trial?

• Yes I want John Bolton to testify at the Senate Impeachment Trial.
    • No I do not want John Bolton to testify at the Senate Impeachment Trial.

• Platinum Contributing Member

If the house had handled this in an impartial manner my answer would be different.   This was never about a check on the President.   They proved once again in the House this is politically motivated to remove someone they don't like.   Period.  

There was nothing in the phone call to justify an inquiry.   What came out of the partisan inquiry did not justify articles of impeachment.   Assumptions and hearsay.  All Presidents use executive privilege and stop people from testifying.   Historically the courts then decide when that is valid.   

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2

This is pretty interesting. All of the neocon bag lappers who thought Bolton was great will probably turn on him now if he has anything bad on Trump. Lack of integrity, its a thing! :lol: 

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The republicans will block it. Zero chance. Trump supporters aren’t interested in the truth. 

So if Bolten come out and testified the same information that came out in the inquiry should Trump be impeached?   You know Trump actually told the guy he wants nothing from Ukraine....no quid pro quo.    Not one person testified with first hand knowledge of any bribe or quid pro quo.  Just the opposite in fact.

I think what I find most interesting is the Dems joy for Bolton to testify. When has John Bolton said anything that was good for Dems? And now the Dems want to have him testify in their circus impeachment? Completely misguided and an overall bad strategy. First rule for a lawyer is to know what is going to be said before you ask the question and with Bolton they have no clue.

15 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I think what I find most interesting is the Dems joy for Bolton to testify. When has John Bolton said anything that was good for Dems? And now the Dems want to have him testify in their circus impeachment? Completely misguided and an overall bad strategy. First rule for a lawyer is to know what is going to be said before you ask the question and with Bolton they have no clue.

it's all they have got.

33 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The republicans will block it. Zero chance. Trump supporters aren’t interested in the truth. 

Oh I disagree completely. If Trump is in fact trying to pull out of the ME and working for peace they will fry that mother fucker. Welcome Mr. President!

Mike_Pence_official_portrait.jpg

39 minutes ago, Anler said:

This is pretty interesting. All of the neocon bag lappers who thought Bolton was great will probably turn on him now if he has anything bad on Trump. Lack of integrity, its a thing! :lol: 

:news:  

Kind of like how they all hate hollywood types but are jerkin each other off over Ricky and his golden globe speach.  They are priceless.  

44 minutes ago, Highmark said:

If the house had handled this in an impartial manner my answer would be different.   This was never about a check on the President.   They proved once again in the House this is politically motivated to remove someone they don't like.   Period.  

There was nothing in the phone call to justify an inquiry.   What came out of the partisan inquiry did not justify articles of impeachment.   Assumptions and hearsay.  All Presidents use executive privilege and stop people from testifying.   Historically the courts then decide when that is valid.   

Impartial manner...is that how McConnell and Graham are handling things...come on man. :cop:

You should go back and see how Goobers views on witnesses in the Senate have changed....

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Angry ginger said:

:news:  

Kind of like how they all hate hollywood types but are jerkin each other off over Ricky and his golden globe speach.  They are priceless.  

Bolton did 9-11!!1111 :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Impartial manner...is that how McConnell and Graham are handling things...come on man. :cop:

You think the house handled it in a bipartisan manner?  :lol:  Bitch please.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You think the house handled it in a bipartisan manner?  :lol:  Bitch please.  :lol:  

Is that what I said...nobody has any intentions of being impartial especially that flip flopping mealy mouthed Graham. :lmao:

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

It was never to the level of an impeachable offense.  

Be nice to know what Bolton and others have to say...Trump kiboshed that early on. 
IMO it is a waste of time and has been but some transparency early on could have ended this dog and pony show sooner.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Is that what I said...nobody has any intentions of being impartial especially that flip flopping mealy mouthed Graham. :lmao:

SMH.  :lol:  

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Be nice to know what Bolton and others have to say...Trump kiboshed that early on. 
IMO it is a waste of time and has been but some transparency early on could have ended this dog and pony show sooner.

:lol: 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Are the Biden's immune from investigation because dad is running for President?