Check your account email address ×

This one is hilarious

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

You see that fat pos shuffling into court with a walker?   Someone needs to kick him in the face. 

guy wanted sex for jobs,  something thats been rampant in Hollywood since the beginning of the motion picture industry.  TBH I don't care what happens to celebrities including him fucking them.  

21 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

guy wanted sex for jobs,  something thats been rampant in Hollywood since the beginning of the motion picture industry.  TBH I don't care what happens to celebrities including him fucking them.  

No argument with any of that. The crippled  old man act  is just a little too much. Hollywood is full of the fakest people in the country.  Not sure why people are always surprised when they prove it over and over. 

36 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

X2

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Weinstein is your typical Jew. Treat people like shit and terrorize them into not saying anything. 

And you're a racist and anti-Semite  :finger3: as well as a brain dead shit eating Faggot 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

I thought the Felicity joke was priceless. It was like Jeff Ross was hosting! Nice job RG!

I never watch those shows because they’re just so pretentious and predictable. Last night I just turned into just to see what they had to say about Trump. Hats off to Ricky Gervais, he shit in all their sorbet desserts.Some of his lines were pure gold. How about Patricia Arquette starting up there are those big tits, probably can’t even find her name in a phone book, But by God she’s going to mention climate change and how evil Trump is regardless of the advice Gervais gave them