Check your account email address ×

Exactly how will Iran retaliate?

22 minutes ago, Anler said:

Totally worth the couple trillion we spent and lives lost... 

Dead soldiers are actually a bargain from a budgeting standpoint. The cost of supporting and treating the physical, mental, and various co-morbid issues of surviving vets is estimated to be $2 million  on average per person. Those costs are always subject to change as the vet ages out as we’re seeing with Vietnam war vet. There’s a study that was done in 2012 projecting this cost out to 2035. Estimates are $300 to $600 billion. Of course when the study was done no one figured that America would still be in both theaters of war to 2020. Like snake said, textbook :lol: 

https://watermark.silverchair.com/milmed-d-12-00031.pdf?token=AQECAHi208BE49Ooan9kkhW_Ercy7Dm3ZL_9Cf3qfKAc485ysgAAAnIwggJuBgkqhkiG9w0BBwagggJfMIICWwIBADCCAlQGCSqGSIb3DQEHATAeBglghkgBZQMEAS4wEQQMT1VzPipIhMT3ZgIKAgEQgIICJW5HrGJyxjSPBqzE0Sxv6_18P-oL989yT1FFZnz7E7uGEMig2js5YWHum9XIMSeFYDPjFlX1_4oNB87blY4UsLQBiHRQUSYwmHxKzj5xnDJ1Ue20cINla5J5PPJWMt884L1rtKKxXkWoYVcSbpxJ4Yn1UtdFx2HsIAHcZYLTBz2yW-0ieRqB1Fkd5Z3qVsqJW7-vy613vJLg4YwXDjzA1nQ23ez_6yQ68xBj7dkkG7IsOSse1pRuTRgeBDSpVlMfLFjM1YQ9lxJf7OFobmLz0lQXgdf5u1XP8CXSV2UlGfFm35sQ7s5Hog43Qou6hJ9LJficBBUNFDlZQ0CQcCCASgHo7JppK5zYGo0YtJAaRSAKyaRh58mnwsr8TUb_3yp-RuNTe4JFKHhKshotW5AKbvs6qwe5IkqPRmJs6s3bUGSxPG2OwyodnO8fKSTfxniEJGeMCIgwxcHZy95oXxcg6GJxgyHDIheyw8EoNX7VO1d3QD6Qw1mrF92KFqXPDxvEIOsuqOnNhjzlfW3aRsqam4_1BlfD6NAj9t_aSlVbih-oBj0AIq9rn_sSDusp1Y3YL2PHaFy1D7pD3HHcw55fCnt0HKnQutw4uFpWjoGJ0A1t9Dfx0NBx6OMBi7CSn4DaEj3hWKqtpc8LpHOP_jhy3ermgjSmseetgX1HC7-BVpzorJg8-Zg_FafKa8GEBXH_UhMrazLfgCAnl4uGEUVuMBVlT6N-PA

Edited by spin_dry

45 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

How many muslims in this country are plotting right now :snack:

a lot,  its why we should not let more in and we should be tracking the ones here,  listening to their calls and monitoring their computer traffic.  Regardless if they are american citizens or not.  As a muslim they automatically lose their rights.    :news:

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

a lot,  its why we should not let more in and we should be tracking the ones here,  listening to their calls and monitoring their computer traffic.  Regardless if they are american citizens or not.  As a muslim they automatically lose their rights.    :news:

I agree....we cant have actual white Christian citizens being threatened and having their rights under fire so we must curb the rights of brown Americans or non christians!!!!

RIGHT FORDY!!!!

• Haha 1

On 1/4/2020 at 2:32 PM, Highmark said:

Zero chance they do anything with their own military except deep in the shadows.   Most likely a terrorist attack just proving what the US has been saying about them for decades.

I hope by taking out a few of our political leaders . then we do the same and so on . you know the way it should be 

7 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

The who?

The oligarchs, the bourgeoisie, the necromonging late stage capitalists, etc..   You know....all those boogeymen you’re constantly queefing about.....

I merely wondered what you meant by "the corps". 

Let's see, what has the oligarchy done to us...

Just off the top of my head:

Endangered all our lives by creating enemies all over the globe.

Ran up trillions in dollars of debt doing so and saddle all of us with the bill while they got rich as fuck.

Killed hundreds of thousands of innocent people using my tax dollars, putting blood on my hands I didn't ask for.

I could probably go on for a while but those are some pretty big ones.

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I merely wondered what you meant by "the corps". 

Let's see, what has the oligarchy done to us...

Just off the top of my head:

Endangered all our lives by creating enemies all over the globe.

Ran up trillions in dollars of debt doing so and saddle all of us with the bill while they got rich as fuck.

Killed hundreds of thousands of innocent people using my tax dollars, putting blood on my hands I didn't ask for.

I could probably go on for a while but those are some pretty big ones.

:mc:

9 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

This is textbook of how people talked about Iraq in 2002. I mean exactly. 

81439153_10100210370672636_5085736148890812416_o.jpg

Nice non answer.

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nailed it.

Nice reach around for a non-answer.....cuz, if anybody knows a non-answer needs a back patting, well...

:lol2:

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Nice non answer.

Nice reach around for a non-answer.....cuz, if anybody knows a non-answer needs a back patting, well...

:lol2:

You have 62,000 plus posts of non answers and bullshit...you are clearly the expert in that area. 

• Haha 1