Check your account email address ×

America’s self fulfilling prophecy.

You couldn’t make this shit up. :lol: Create the fertile conditions for conflict and then warn the ignorant masses  

Trump administration warns Congress Iran could retaliate against US 'within weeks'

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/01/04/politics/trump-iran-intel-retaliation-concerns/index.html

Edited by spin_dry

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

I wonder if they will. Maybe an attack on an American city full of democrats. 

Hey , that will help with the sewerage dumping problem

Why do that? Democrats and liberals hate America.

Iranians are mischief makers. I’m looking forward to their monkeys in a wrench. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, spin_dry said:

Why do that? Democrats and liberals hate America.

Iranians are mischief makers. I’m looking forward to their monkeys in a wrench. 

Me too, fire up that military industrial complex to warp speed.

12 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You couldn’t make this shit up. :lol: Create the fertile conditions for conflict and then warn the ignorant masses  

Trump administration warns Congress Iran could retaliate against US 'within weeks'

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/01/04/politics/trump-iran-intel-retaliation-concerns/index.html

Google boy is back! 

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

So what’ll be the final American troop presence in the Middle East? Or doesn’t that matter any longer? :lol: 

It doesn't bother me we killed that POS and I still want to completely remove ourselves from the ME and from everywhere else for that matter.   I disagree with Trump sending any more troops there however I don't support or vote for a candidate based off a single issue.

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Real Americans root for Iran.

Real Americans expect their President to keep his promises whether he is a Democrat or Republican. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

I think Iran should fire every missile, bomb, bullet whatever they got right into Israel and then surrender. "Ok we give up!" Before anyone can retaliate. Epic owned right there. 

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

I think Iran should fire every missile, bomb, bullet whatever they got right into Israel and then surrender. "Ok we give up!" Before anyone can retaliate. Epic owned right there. 

You don't know the Jews very well?

Just now, Angry ginger said:

if that happened Israel would wipe Iran off the face of the earth.  

Russia and China should join in as well. Wipe them all of the face of the Earth!

15 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

if that happened Israel would wipe Iran off the face of the earth.  

And the consequences for Israel would be grim. Media photos and films of survivors of several nuclear blasts in the Arab world would turn the world against Israel. They would get zero sympathy. Not to mention the fallout prevailing over Europe. It would be one way to get rid of Israel. 

Edited by spin_dry

53 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

And the consequences for Israel would be grim. Media photos and films of survivors of several nuclear blasts in the Arab world would turn the world against Israel. They would get zero sympathy. Not to mention the fallout prevailing over Europe. It would be one way to get rid of Israel. 

Dummy.