Check your account email address ×

US manufacturing plunges deeper into recession

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I though you couldn't handle it and went back?

I do a little stuff on the side. Health Insurance coding assessments. Great money and short hours. The epitome of tit sucking in a capitalistic society. Over the last couple of months I’ve been traveling. Very very pleasing to relaxation. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

I do a little stuff on the side. Health Insurance coding assessments. Great money and short hours. The epitome of tit sucking in a capitalistic society. Over the last couple of months I’ve been traveling. Very very pleasing to relaxation. 

Good for you. It is nice to enjoy yourself before you are too old to do so. :bc:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Well good for you.  Hope you enjoy it.

4 hours ago, racer254 said:

Oh, wait.  First of the year, the budget for paid posters must be back.

https://wahadventures.com/make-money-posting-forums/

https://surveyclarity.com/make-money-posting-on-forums/

You are without a doubt the dumbest piece of shit to ever post on the internet. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, f7ben said:

You are without a doubt the dumbest piece of shit to ever post on the internet. 

Hey, maybe you can offset some of your loses with a part time job from one of those links I listed.   But trump is manipulating the stock market and that's why I lost money...right benny?

27 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Hey, maybe you can offset some of your loses with a part time job from one of those links I listed.   But trump is manipulating the stock market and that's why I lost money...right benny?

Ouch.

Just like climate alarmists, the compliment market alarmist, 2019 showed just how clueless most are.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Ouch.

Just like climate alarmists, the compliment market alarmist, 2019 showed just how clueless most are.

Yep.  In the world of the self absorbed, it's always someone else's fault.  They never take any personal responsibility.

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yep.  In the world of the self absorbed, it's always someone else's fault.  They never take any personal responsibility.

What in the fuck are babbling about you mindless fucking moron.....good god

Our company just had a great month, selling over 30 mills and lathes just here in the Midwest. We’re talking high end/big dollar machines. 

Capital equipment is being purchased at a fairly consistent rate, so from my side of things im not seeing a recession at all locally. 

8 minutes ago, racer254 said:

LOL, ,why do you always have trouble understanding posts?

Because the numbers outlined in the OP Regarding mfg was all lies. Take away deficit spending and the feds propping up  Wall Street at a rate of $50B per day, what would be the GDP? 

14 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I’m jealous. :bc: 

15 minutes ago, racer254 said:

LOL, ,why do you always have trouble understanding posts?

Because you post gibberish nonsense that means nothing and direct it at me.

Fucking moron 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Because you post gibberish nonsense that means nothing and direct it at me.

Fucking moron 

3 minutes ago, bussman said:

I’m jealous. :bc: 

What, you two queefs on your phones posting in bed together this morning?