Check your account email address ×

mother fucker

just heard fucker in kentucky killed his neighbors 4 dogs to make coat.what kind of fucked up shit is that?I would hope he is sent to prison of animal lovers and gets the same.too bad dahmer is dead he would have been the perfect cellmate

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, anorkist said:

just heard fucker in kentucky killed his neighbors 4 dogs to make coat.what kind of fucked up shit is that?I would hope he is sent to prison of animal lovers and gets the same.too bad dahmer is dead he would have been the perfect cellmate

Americans are losing it. They have been for a while, but we did not have the internet, so we have not been aware of what's going on, all over America. 

My advise to any of my friends is to be CAUTIOUS in all you do, and CAUTIOUS of people you don't know. 

A person standing next to you in a store or parking lot, or anyplace, could literally go ballistic in a heartbeat, for no reason at all. 

Many people that have been attacked, were totally innocent!!! 

Train your family on self-protection. 

Americans are infested with mental illness, alcohol and drug abuse. 

1 hour ago, anorkist said:

Ontario recently passed much Stricker penalties against pet violation.  Still not enough.

Go Doug Ford.

I think there is a FEDERAL BILL pending that will make ANIMAL CRUELTY a felony with wicked prison time. 

I don't know all the details, but I remember seeing how serious it is, and how bad the penalties are. 

2 hours ago, anorkist said:

he was sick of the cheaply made dog and cat fur coats coming from china marked as coyote or rabbit. lol. P.S. this is a fact

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, anorkist said:

Goddamn that is fucked up....makes me sick.

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

I think there is a FEDERAL BILL pending that will make ANIMAL CRUELTY a felony with wicked prison time. 

I don't know all the details, but I remember seeing how serious it is, and how bad the penalties are. 

Already passed.

20 hours ago, anorkist said:

The neighbor shouldn't have let the dogs bark so much & he wouldn't have killed them :dunno: