Check your account email address ×

Why the shootout is a joke

jtssrx

41 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

These guys have this polaris 850 running 109 in 1000 feet

Doesn,t mean much. That sled is a long ways from stock, so what does it really prove, and what else would it actually be compared to ? How much money and time was spent on that thing to go that speed ? Can you list ALL the mods that were done ?

Edited by Frostynuts

1 hour ago, Frostynuts said:

Doesn,t mean much. That sled is a long ways from stock, so what does it really prove, and what else would it actually be compared to ? How much money and time was spent on that thing to go that speed ? Can you list ALL the mods that were done ?

It's a lightweight turbo 2 stroke. If that's your thing it looks pretty good. :dunno:

6 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

5 hours ago, Anler said:

It's a lightweight turbo 2 stroke. If that's your thing it looks pretty good. :dunno:

Michael Piccione  clutching 375.00
Tune 550.00
Big wheel kit 450.00
Drivers 260.00
Gearing 215.00
Track prices vary depending upon what you choose. Approx 500-550.00

no turbo

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Tune 550.00
Big wheel kit 450.00
Drivers 260.00
Gearing 215.00

no turbo

So nothing at the shoot would have any of that done to it? Don't see what you're getting at,.other than someone getting ripped off on a tune..$550..wtf

27 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Tune 550.00
Big wheel kit 450.00
Drivers 260.00
Gearing 215.00

no turbo

I saw the turbo gauge and thought it was a turbo. Even better! :bc:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Anler said:

What pictures are you looking at?

9 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Tune 550.00
Big wheel kit 450.00
Drivers 260.00
Gearing 215.00

no turbo

Try $1100+ for track and studs.

Edited by Highmark

10 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Hey pouty, as usual, you don,t have a clue. Keep puffing the fumes.

The only clues needed are your posts. You're a fucking idiot. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

19 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

So nothing at the shoot would have any of that done to it? Don't see what you're getting at,.other than someone getting ripped off on a tune..$550..wtf

No the dealer prep is a joke. Every year the dealer prep shit goes slower. I just don’t think the shootout is an accurate ate representation of what these sleds can do. 

the xcr polaris comes with a 2.52 pitch track. You don’t need to change the drivers or track on that sled. I think these sleds can run a lot better than the shootout shows

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

No the dealer prep is a joke. Every year the dealer prep shit goes slower. I just don’t think the shootout is an accurate ate representation of what these sleds can do. 

the xcr polaris comes with a 2.52 pitch track. You don’t need to change the drivers or track on that sled. I think these sleds can run a lot better than the shootout shows

The shootoot shows what they do out of the box with just studs, which is how a lot of people ride them 

dealer setup is a joke I agree. I don’t think they are allowed to play with the clutching or anything 

1 hour ago, ACE said:

The shootoot shows what they do out of the box with just studs, which is how a lot of people ride them 

dealer setup is a joke I agree. I don’t think they are allowed to play with the clutching or anything 

Dealer prep is clutching and suspension adjustments 

I have gone to the shootout for many years, ran my sled on the shootout track in 2017, by the time the dealer prep sleds run the track is pretty chewed up and most years the temps can be 20 degrees warmer.

43 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I have gone to the shootout for many years, ran my sled on the shootout track in 2017, by the time the dealer prep sleds run the track is pretty chewed up and most years the temps can be 20 degrees warmer.

My buddy was there this year. Ran his sled in the trail class. He said the track got better as the day went on as it was getting colder

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

My buddy was there this year. Ran his sled in the trail class. He said the track got better as the day went on as it was getting colder

I didn't go this year, but that is unusual, usually got warmer and the starting line gets chewed up, in 2016 they ran on dirt was like 45 degrees.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

You should come out and show them how the dealer prep a sled JT..A sled that has to be completely stock except for studs..I'm sure Aaron would appreciate your knowledge on setting up an SRX since you did so well with yours..:lol:

12 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

You should come out and show them how the dealer prep a sled JT..A sled that has to be completely stock except for studs..I'm sure Aaron would appreciate your knowledge on setting up an SRX since you did so well with yours..:lol:

You missed the point. How can you call it a shootout when you don’t show what these sleds can do

I’ve been friends with Aaron for years. He’s one of the nicest guys around!!!

Edited by jtssrx

9 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You missed the point. How can you call it a shootout when you don’t show what these sleds can do

I’ve been friends with Aaron for years. He’s one of the nicest guys around!!!

You do know there are like a bunch of other sleds ran,..He brought 3 sidewinders, one fully modded..they just don't print that stuff in the rags , what all the mod sleds  run.. Which he had the fastest, but I'm sure you knew all this..

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

You do know there are like a bunch of other sleds ran,..He brought 3 sidewinders, one fully modded..they just don't print that stuff in the rags , what all the mod sleds  run.. Which he had the fastest, but I'm sure you knew all this..

I’m friends with Mike Hyman his sled ran the best trail numbers.