Check your account email address ×

Why the shootout is a joke

jtssrx

17 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You missed the point. How can you call it a shootout when you don’t show what these sleds can do

I’ve been friends with Aaron for years. He’s one of the nicest guys around!!!

What an improver class sled does on ice has zero bearing with real world stock sleds on snow 

• Like 1

Just now, ACE said:

What an improver class sled does on ice has zero bearing with real world stock sleds on snow 

Then I guess the shootout is a waste as the track wasn’t snow it was more like ice from what I was told

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Why are you so butthurt over the shootout lol 

I think it’s a useless event. Guys pound their chests after like they have a world beater after thst event every year. Look at your reaction to the event. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Correct, I am too

Mikes a good dude I’ve known him for 20 years. Look at how his sled ran. When you know clutching it can make a huge difference. His sled made the precision stuff look silly 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I’m friends with Mike Hyman his sled ran the best trail numbers. 

So if you are friends with Mike and Aaron why are you shitting all over them saying the shoot out is a joke when they both busted their asses. Start a thread to complain that they dont show what these sled are capable of when Mike wins, and his sled definitely shows what these sleds are capable of..wtf..

6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I think it’s a useless event. Guys pound their chests after like they have a world beater after thst event every year. Look at your reaction to the event. 

It has a use. Showed the new cat 800 is real good 

Just now, Rigid1 said:

So if you are friends with Mike and Aaron why are you shitting all over them saying the shoot out is a joke when they both busted their asses. Start a thread to complain that they dont show what these sled are capable of when Mike wins, and his sled definitely shows what these sleds are capable of..wtf..

Im not shitting on them Im shitting on the event. The format is retarded. As I said you missed my point. There should be no restrictions on studs and modifications 

let me give you an example why. The Riot 800 runs 22/48 gearing which is a 2.18 ratio. That’s the only thing that kept that sled in the running. The Polaris and Skidoo’s 1.80 or taller. You can’t claim these are all the same when the gearing is different. 

5 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Im not shitting on them Im shitting on the event. The format is retarded. As I said you missed my point. There should be no restrictions on studs and modifications 

let me give you an example why. The Riot 800 runs 22/48 gearing which is a 2.18 ratio. That’s the only thing that kept that sled in the running. The Polaris and Skidoo’s 1.80 or taller. You can’t claim these are all the same when the gearing is different. 

Jesus..I can't believe you typed that

17 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

the point is how they run STOCK. This isn’t an ISR event.  

Just now, ACE said:

the point is how they run STOCK. This isn’t an ISR event.  

Okay bu admit you don’t post like that’s the case. You act like these results are the results you will see in the field. Did you post the riot ran with the 850’s because of the gearing? 

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Okay bu admit you don’t post like that’s the case. You act like these results are the results you will see in the field. Did you post the riot ran with the 850’s because of the gearing? 

Do they all have the same driver size? 

and pretty sure they didn’t run a riot. 

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Did you see my example? Whats the point of pretending these results are equal when they don’t run the same gearing? 

On a scale of 1-10 you’re pretty retarded 

Just now, jtssrx said:

I’m retarded because I pointed out your sled ran the times it did because it had a gearing advantage? 

Who cares why 

they’re all stock. That’s the point.  The cat picks up good too with a simple primary spring change 

Just now, ACE said:

Who cares why 

they’re all stock. That’s the point.  The cat picks up good too with a simple primary spring change 

You ran your mouth for a week after about how your sled ran with the 850’s 

7 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Did you see my example? Whats the point of pretending these results are equal when they don’t run the same gearing? 

It's not supposed to be equal sleds jt it's supposed to be a stock sled with studs, on the same day with the same rider to see how it preforms..

If you want to see sleds modded to the hilt run go to a snow drag race or ice drag, plenty of modded sleds there

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

It's not supposed to be equal sleds jt it's supposed to be a stock sled with studs, on the same day with the same rider to see how it preforms..

If you want to see sleds modded to the hilt run go to a snow drag race or ice drag, plenty of modded sleds there

Yup