Check your account email address ×

Trump is the Jebus!!!

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

"Donald Trump is being treated worse than Jesus was treated by Pontius Pilate."

How do you get Trump = Jesus in that?

Neals like that 4 D cell maglite vs one of those new little LED flashlights that have 9 million candlepower for 8 bucks.  Big, just not very bright.

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Snake said:

"Donald Trump is being treated worse than Jesus was treated by Pontius Pilate."

How do you get Trump = Jesus in that?

The lamentation of Christ's treatment is seen as horrible to humanity by most, to put Trump over the top of that is equating him, and putting Trump as a more suffered being.

Neal

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Neals like that 4 D cell maglite vs one of those new little LED flashlights that have 9 million candlepower for 8 bucks.  Big, just not very bright.

As I've said for over a decade now, any time you want to have a brain battle I'm game...

Neal

Edited by NaturallyAspirated
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

The lamentation of Christ's treatment is seen as horrible to humanity by most, to put Trump over the top of that is equating him, and putting Trump as a more suffered being.

Neal

How can you justify the torment of a mythical cloud in the sky to that of a real human being?

3 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

As I've said for over a decade now, any time you want to have a brain battle I'm game...

Neal

I’m retired from brain battling!  I have many plaques, swathed in rich mahogany, and trimmed in the finest naugahyde!

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I’m retired from brain battling!  I have many plaques, swathed in rich mahogany, and trimmed in the finest naugahyde!

Do you have any in Corinthian Leather!!!  

12 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

Pilate treated Christ with a small amount of humility. I’m guessing that’s what this comparison was and in that regard he was correct. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, bussman said:

Pilate treated Christ with a small amount of humility. I’m guessing that’s what this comparison was and in that regard he was correct. 

Can always count on Buss!!!!!!

IMG_5024.thumb.JPG.44da40a2836188dd7cfd59f358616a45.JPG

1 hour ago, bussman said:

13 hours ago, Snake said:

How can you justify the torment of a mythical cloud in the sky to that of a real human being?

Huh, @Snake...  I'll be...

Neal

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Just mention Trump and Jesus in the same sentence and it induces rock hard boners in 90% of those with lower than a 100 iq. 

Just curious but what's with the cartoons depicting trump as an in shape muscular guy instead of overweight spray tan guy?  Do supporters see something different?   

Oh and for some reason anytime a negative comment is made, tds is tossed around like the leave brittney alone kid

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Just curious but what's with the cartoons depicting trump as an in shape muscular guy instead of overweight spray tan guy?  Do supporters see something different?   

Oh and for some reason anytime a negative comment is made, tds is tossed around like the leave brittney alone kid

You can’t see the fake muscular/super hero pictures of him are used to mock and trigger his haters? 

And for some reason anytime a positive comment, or even not jumping all over him, is made Trumper is tossed around like the leave Brittney alone kid......