Check your account email address ×

Best part of impeachment...

There’s many good parts to this.  Many.  All but their most die hard clown base are seeing them for what they are....sore, bitter, angry fascist losers.  

I love how all the bitter twats opened their losing ceremonies talking about how this was “no light matter, heavy hearts, sad  times, with much regret, etc, etc, etc.....” Then, cheered when the articles passed even though Trumps’s support jumped because of their idiocy.

I mean, it’s political special olympics!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

There’s many good parts to this.  Many.  All but their most die hard clown base are seeing them for what they are....sore, bitter, angry fascist losers.  

I love how all the bitter twats opened their losing ceremonies talking about how this was “no light matter, heavy hearts, sad  times, with much regret, etc, etc, etc.....” Then, cheered when the articles passed even though Trumps’s support jumped because of their idiocy.

she "prays " for Trump all the time. I think her teeth fall out every time she lies

6 hours ago, Highmark said:

Dems are obliterating their 2020 chances protecting Hunter Biden.    Think about that.  :lmao:

They are protecting themselves. Pelosi’s kid Kerrys kid and a few others are on boards of Ukraine oil companies 

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Noticed that as well.......The funeral turned into a raging  party in a hurry . 

0064B574-3ACA-4482-A6A8-0020C493BBB4.jpeg

29 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

fact check is bias in what they look for 

it is a fact that paul jr was a director at viscoil

Viscoil Holdings is currently suspended by the California Secretary of State. It was registered in 2009 to a manager named David Strawn in Escondido, California. As of 2010, it listed two managers: Strawn and an individual named Sergey Sorokin based in Moscow, Russia.

Paul Pelosi Jr. co-founded the company Natural Blue Resources, which the SEC charged with securities fraud in 2014.

Nancy Pelosi led a congressional delegation to Ukraine in 2015 to discuss issues including “energy security.” 

• Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

factcheck.jpg

oops2.gif

:lol:

Snopes:

Snopes - Least Biased - Not Left - Not Right Bias - CredibleLEAST BIASED

These sources have minimal bias and use very few loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes).  The reporting is factual and usually sourced.

• Haha 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Snopes:

Snopes - Least Biased - Not Left - Not Right Bias - CredibleLEAST BIASED

These sources have minimal bias and use very few loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes).  The reporting is factual and usually sourced.

Cat lady and cuck boy are only worried about the “facts”........no agenda there at all. :lol: 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, bussman said:

Cat lady and cuck boy are only worried about the “facts”........no agenda there at all. :lol: 

“My source for information says they are the most trusted source.  They say this because they’ve asked themselves who the most trusted source is and, they answered that it was themselves.  That’s why I trust them.”

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

“My source for information says they are the most trusted source.  They say this because they’ve asked themselves who the most trusted source is and, they answered that it was themselves.  That’s why I trust them.”

How dumb would you have to be in order to think that https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/ and https://www.factcheck.org/  are run by the same entity. 

"You're not fully dumb unless your Zamfully dumb!"

12 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

How dumb would you have to be in order to think that https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/ and https://www.factcheck.org/  are run by the same entity. 

"You're not fully dumb unless your Zamfully dumb!"

Who thinks that?  Do you find looking for facts that aren’t there easy?  Or difficult?

Remember, hearsay is the most important!

:lol2: