Check your account email address ×

FBI finds Avalanche of corruption evidence against Clinton. Indictment likely

Rod

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

as usual, this little story is just that, a story. there is a "connection" between trump, guilianni, and somein the new york branch of the fbi., many of who have hard-ons for hillary. it's all making sense now. the "re-open" of the investigation last week, these leaks coming from "someone who knows someone". guilanni recently saying they have something up their sleeve, the former head of the fbi calling the clintons a crime family etc etc etc. there aren't any indictments around the corner, it's all BS. look at all the facts and connect the dots. but then again, this is over most of your heads, especially sludgey's.

Did you even read the Podesta e-mail put up by Mr Motonoggin?  So a group is conspiring to circumvent the campaign finance  laws of this country and your answer is nothing to see here?  I believe this is the kind of thing Rico statutes were put on the books for.

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

Did you even read the Podesta e-mail put up by Mr Motonoggin?  So a group is conspiring to circumvent the campaign finance  laws of this country and your answer is nothing to see here?  I believe this is the kind of thing Rico statutes were put on the books for.

Were you really expecting him to?  How long have you been here?

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

get over it, the clinton campaign isn't the only one who's collected bucks from foreign backers.

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

get over it, the clinton campaign isn't the only one who's collected bucks from foreign backers.

it is the scale that should give you pause. She has out raised him 2 to 1 and nearly 3 to 1 in soft pac money.  http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/graphics/2016-presidential-campaign-fundraising/

Hillary Clinton

TOTAL CASH ON HAND

$171.6M

Candidate Raised to Date* . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $866.6M

Spent . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $713.0M

Cash on Hand . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $153.6M

Super-PACs Raised to Date . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $201.5M

Spent . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $184.7M

Cash on Hand . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $18.0M

Total Raised to Date . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $1,068.1M

Total Spent . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $897.7M

Total Cash on Hand . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $171.6M

Donald Trump

TOTAL CASH ON HAND

$83.9M

Candidate Raised to Date* . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $453.1M

Spent . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $385.2M

Cash on Hand . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $67.9M

Super-PACs Raised to Date . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $59.1M

Spent . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $44.3M

Cash on Hand . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $16.0M

Total Raised to Date . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $512.2M

Total Spent . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $429.5M

Total Cash on Hand . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $83.9M

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

as many of you like to state from time to time...nothing to see here, move along :news:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/11/03/meet-donald-trump-s-top-fbi-fanboy.html

Every time you respond with "yeah, but Trump....", you tacitly admit that they are more alike than different.

And you are voting for one because she's not the other...

🤔🤔🤔

10 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

And yet you continuously defend the clinton campaign even when they do it.  Most conservatives against clinton are against any type of this behavior, yet liberals defend it when it happens within the likes of the people they want running the show.  That is why I look at every single one of you as Fucking pathetic corrupt POS's

51 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

That's what the article said. Why don't you contact the author and tell him how that makes you sad 

I'd rather call him a POS, but good at fooling gullible dumb shits like yourself. this is an everyday thing for you and others. have you no dignity? if I were as burned as many times as you i'd start looking at things a little more closely. but you never have, never will. you see something you like on dumbredneck.com and post it as fact.

Edited by Snoslinger

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

CwrNL2WXgAIjBHW.jpg:large

any woman that could coordinate 20some murders and make them all look like either suicides or accidents, AND keep those who did the dirty deed quiet, is a bitch that knows how to get shit done. 

Edited by spin_dry

9 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

any woman that could coordinate 20some murders and make them all look like either suicides or accidents, AND keep those who did the dirty deed quiet, is a bitch that knows how to get shit done. 

And you support all that, big fucking surprise :flush:

58 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I'd rather call him a POS, but good at fooling gullible dumb shits like yourself. this is an everyday thing for you and others. have you no dignity? if I were as burned as many times as you i'd start looking at things a little more closely. but you never have, never will. you see something you like on dumbredneck.com and post it as fact.

Considering how the article is about the clinton foundation, and that investigation is still very active, I wonder if perhaps you have made yourself look like a complete moron yet again.