Check your account email address ×

Official: snowmobile snow pics

jtssrx

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Off trail is just boring and gay

Yep. Fun for about 10 minutes, then I'm ready to boogie. 

Maybe if we lived closer to somewhere that actually had some real boondocking , it would be a different story. :thumbsup:

6 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Yep. Fun for about 10 minutes, then I'm ready to boogie. 

Maybe if we lived closer to somewhere that actually had some real boondocking , it would be a different story. :thumbsup:

Yup....I'd love to ride some real powder where I dont have to worry about stumps and shit. 

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yup....I'd love to ride some real powder where I dont have to worry about stumps and shit. 

Bingo! :bc:

And actually see some real scenery.  Don't get me wrong, the UP is beautiful.  But doesn't even come close to out west. 

45 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Off trail is just boring and gay

It does take a cerrtain level of fitness to be good at it.  Far from boring and gay.  Climb the back side of Bald mountain, dodging moose, breaking 3-4 ft. Of fresh pow the whole way, doesn’t get any better....

26 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Go out west or come to NW Maine.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

It does take a cerrtain level of fitness to be good at it.  Far from boring and gay.  Climb the back side of Bald mountain, dodging moose, breaking 3-4 ft. Of fresh pow the whole way, doesn’t get any better....

Tons of play areas in the UP. It’s of course not as good as out west,but it also isn’t as far.

CFF834F0-B928-4250-B095-779B453AE021.png

29 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

But are there culverts?  Bhen needs him some culverts.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Or curbs or manhole covers.  Maybe a fence post or two thrown in for good luck, with a corner. 

Maine's got moose, that'd be a first for Bhen to tangle with and hang on his wall of accomplishments.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Derp

it is what it is sometimes when you are sinking fast you hit that stump or log it bumps the ass end up hard and outs you back on top . but like I said I am sure it sucks when your big skill is hanging your ass off the side and pushing your thumb