Check your account email address ×

Seems some companies are good to their employees

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

becuse for 1 you are leaving out a lot of things like the bills your employer has to pay just to keep you on the floor . that shrinks your little value circle in half if not more .

The whole premise of employment is that a worker is going to make a lot more money than they cost. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I was pretty happy with my cut of the pie. If I wanted the whole pie I could have started my own company. :dunno: 

well shit man refinance your house max your cards sell your toys work with no insurance for a few years and you will have about a 30% chance of not going tits up in under 5 yrs . 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

The whole premise of employment is that a worker is going to make a lot more money than they cost. :lol:

a lot ? I would not say a lot . in fact depending on the job said worker may barely pay his or her own way for yrs . 

he'll if I get a new guy who knows  Jack shit it would be about a yr before I could send him out for a basic service call on his own 2 to 3 yrs before I put him in his own truck to go make money . those 3 yrs after bills I am not making much off them at all like less than 10 bucks a hr after all time is figured in to it   just making skilled guys physical work load less.  and a slim possibility  of a loyal skilled guy down the road . 

• Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Yeah, people spend big money and time to start a businesses for the commune :lol:

Edited by Sleepr2
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, frenchy said:

They should have never had that money to share to begin with. :news: 

They saved $2,000,000.00 on there tax bill.

8 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

govenment LOVES bonuses . fucking crooks 

The company saved $2M on there taxes, the individuals may have paid more.

In any event there a large commercial RE firm and I'm guessing on average there successful brokers are maing $250K a year so a 20% Christmas bonus on top of any comp bonuses is sweet.

https://www.sjpi.com/

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

They saved $2,000,000.00 on there tax bill.

The company saved $2M on there taxes, the individuals may have paid more.

In any event there a large commercial RE firm and I'm guessing on average there successful brokers are maing $250K a year so a 20% Christmas bonus on top of any comp bonuses is sweet.

https://www.sjpi.com/

Yes it is.