Check your account email address ×

17 800 assault

A 2017 SBA should be worth $6000 or so but those miles mean that a lot of bearings need to be replaced or at least looked at.  Wonder if the track and chain/gears are still original. Probably need to be replaced if original.  The new motor helps but the 6000 miles hurts a lot. 

Edited by AKIQPilot

show me 1 for 6k there are none around here. most are 8 or more. the last new 1 i bought was a 06 600 iq that was 6. now that buys not much. he says the dealer went through the clutches and undercarriage when the motor was put in. it looks like a new sled. a leftover 19 800 switchback is 12400 and all the dealers want about the same price  

with a winter like the one we are in now you are pretty much stuck paying what a guy wants .

at hay days a bud dumped his 17 poo 800 with the farm implement rear end with just over 8k and a pretty new motor for 6800.

it was pretty used up 

1 hour ago, snowstorm said:

show me 1 for 6k there are none around here. most are 8 or more. the last new 1 i bought was a 06 600 iq that was 6. now that buys not much. he says the dealer went through the clutches and undercarriage when the motor was put in. it looks like a new sled. a leftover 19 800 switchback is 12400 and all the dealers want about the same price  

If I could find a 17 sba for 6k it would be in my garage. If I could find one for 7k usd with 4k mileage or less in would buy it today.

They are upper 7k range miled out and 8k plus with decent t miles

Just now, DriftBusta said:

About 6 gs.  Spend the money to freshen the suspension, drivetrain and motor.  You’ll have a sweet sled.

I haven't seen one under $7800 asking price no matter the miles

2 hours ago, snowstorm said:

I've been looking for used switchback 600's for the kid and I havent seen any axys assaults for under $8500

1 hour ago, Anler said:

I've been looking for used switchback 600's for the kid and I havent seen any axys assaults for under $8500

not an axys chassis but,,,    5Gs picked up here.    2016 600 sba 2.0 es 3700 m  comes with a bunch of shit only needs a battery. 

IMG_3773.JPG

• Like 1