Check your account email address ×

Put Your Hands Behind Your Back

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, DriftBusta said:

Guy has led a successful life, retired early, is living the dream and offered an opinion that’s different than yours.  Pretty clear who’s living under the rock.  You wind easier than an old fashioned alarm clock ffs.  

What does any of that have to do with anything ...I mean if we are playing that game you’ve fucked up numerous businesses and two marriages...pretty clear who’s living under the rock. 😂

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What’s amusing is how you constantly walk out from under your rock to cheerlead the likes of dopo and shit Tickets...have a little pride.

You spice this place up. I look forward to seeing your posts every day. 

• Haha 1

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

You spice this place up. I look forward to seeing your posts every day. 

I like busting your balls but apparently Saggy Sack feels the need to nanny you. 😂

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What does any of that have to do with anything ...I mean if we are playing that game you’ve fucked up numerous businesses and two marriages...pretty clear who’s living under the rock. 😂

Now you’re just a liar and making shit up.   Pathetic really.  :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I like busting your balls but apparently Saggy Sack feels the need to nanny you. 😂

Yep. All in fun.

I would like to point out that,  between you and me, if anyone is living under a rock its not me. I’ve been in 7 different states in the last month. I’ve interacted with hundreds of vendors and thousands of different people in that same time period. 

What was your travel radius in the last month, 6 months, 6 years?

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yep. All in fun.

I would like to point out that,  between you and me, if anyone is living under a rock its not me. I’ve been in 7 different states in the last month. I’ve interacted with hundreds of vendors and thousands of different people in that same time period. 

What was your travel radius in the last month, 6 months, 6 years?

It was a play on words because you always seem to show up at opportune moments to jump on the pile....Wasn’t meant to be taken literally. I’m well aware you are retired and travel extensively...anything else?

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It was a play on words because you always seem to show up at opportune moments to jump on the pile....Wasn’t meant to be taken literally. 

Oh geez, talk about the pot calling the kettle black. :lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Pay attention Curds...I have no pile...I’m the Lone Wolf McQuaid of assholes!!!!🤣

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Damn....Smales makes you faggots look like complete retards every day

You manage to make yourself look like a retard all by yourself on a daily basis....that takes serious skill. :lol: 

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What did I lie about. 

Fucked numerous businesses?  I had one that didn’t make it because of reasons you wouldn’t understand.  I guess the other 5 that I’ve managed and grown don’t count?  Talk to me when you’ve done it.  And how the fuck would know anything about my marriages, as if the family comments aren’t supposed to be off limits?  So yeah, liar.  

3 hours ago, snoughnut said:

No kidding, there is no single poster here who jumps on more bandwagons then pouty

3 hours ago, frenchy said:

Smails says dance

Snake, woolie, and drip reply:

LimitedYoungFulmar-size_restricted.gif

I think your fancy suit must be choking off your circulation if you think that. :lol: 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You manage to make yourself look like a retard all by yourself on a daily basis....that takes serious skill. :lol: 

Fucked numerous businesses?  I had one that didn’t make it because of reasons you wouldn’t understand.  I guess the other 5 that I’ve managed and grown don’t count?  Talk to me when you’ve done it.  And how the fuck would know anything about my marriages, as if the family comments aren’t supposed to be off limits?  So yeah, liar.  

No kidding, there is no single poster here who jumps on more bandwagons then pouty

I think your fancy suit must be choking off your circulation if you think that. :lol: 

So one fucked business and two fucked marriages and you claim I'm unemployed all the time so the liar here is you.....Thanks for playing. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So one fucked business and two fucked marriages and you claim I'm unemployed all the time so the liar here is you.....Thanks for playing. 

Jesus guy you need to finance yourself an F350 king ranch and talk about every new job you bring in and how rich and famous the owners are.   SMH Fucking rookie entrepreneur.  

• Haha 1