Check your account email address ×

Ben you hate cops right. Please comment on this.

jtssrx

Every americans phone records are being stored without a warrant. Also conversations , internet searches and history and god knows what else

I am outraged by how every citizens rights are violated by our government daily ....I dont give a fuck about this

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Because the phone companies have been conditioned to comply with government officials.

Just another example of how we have fucked ourselves since 9/11.

And most of these guys here cheered it on. 

Hey JT , why dont you ever post about cops using shit like Stingray devices to track people without warrants

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://theweek.com/articles-amp/694360/how-police-use-stingray-devices-secretly-track-phone&ved=2ahUKEwjc_dLSiZ_mAhULVd8KHbjYA-AQFjAOegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw2mt8oNq-UQQkcyJYIprBsH&ampcf=1

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Because the phone companies have been conditioned to comply with government officials.

The terrorist pilots of 9/11 are laughing at us while they're banging their 72 virgins. :lol:

Image result for 72 virgins

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, SSFB said:

my daughter had to interview me for a class paper and I used 9/11 and the erosion of our rights in the post 9/11 world as the single biggest change during my lifetime. It's truly disgusting

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

my daughter had to interview me for a class paper and I used 9/11 and the erosion of our rights in the post 9/11 world as the single biggest change during my lifetime. It's truly disgusting

I would have went with the Great Recession/Wall Street/TARP bailout........that was far more disgusting.

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

You're just not being pragmatic

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

I would have went with the Great Recession/Wall Street/TARP bailout........that was far more disgusting.

Not by a long shot, not even close.

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

Conditioned? More like they are literally an extension of the government. Goes for Google, FB, Amazon, etc. also.  Those level companies are only an illusion of true private enterprise, it’s all a racket. I saw the Utah data center up close in person. It’s mind boggling huge. 

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

The 92’ election with Ross Perot was my first red pill. 

10 minutes ago, bussman said:

Conditioned? More like they are literally an extension of the government. Goes for Google, FB, Amazon, etc. also.  Those level companies are only an illusion of true private enterprise, it’s all a racket. I saw the Utah data center up close in person. It’s mind boggling huge. 

The fbi sent the big telecoms letters demanding access. If they leaked existence of the letters they were threatened with criminal prosecution. If they refused to comply they were threatened with being put out of business essentially by the fed.

This was a perfect example of the PA at work

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The fbi sent the big telecoms letters demanding access. If they leaked existence of the letters they were threatened with criminal prosecution. If they refused to comply they were threatened with being put out of business essentially by the fed.

This was a perfect example of the PA at work

In 1984 there was a telecommunications act that reeked of bullshit. Probably a good rabbit hole to explore. Just the numerology of it alone says something could be there. Crooked reptilian fucks. 

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

They did cheer it on, I remember most of these faggots defending that shit. Wipe your ass with the Constitution while biting off your lip while kapernick takes a knee during the anthem. Mush brain faggots. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Anler said:

They did cheer it on, I remember most of these faggots defending that shit. Wipe your ass with the Constitution while biting off your lip while kapernick takes a knee during the anthem. Mush brain faggots. 

Yup