Check your account email address ×

Kellyanne Conway...Hahaha!!!

Just now, Anler said:

I was being sarcastic. Odd that all of these guys identify as and defend something they can't explain. 

And that's where you're wrong and nothing has nothing to do with the definition of the f****** word you retard who do you think she was talking about Can you answer that?

7 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

You are literally too stupid to talk to.  Can you not make sense out of what she said maybe you better listen to it again start there and then get back with me for f***** sakes Can you even breathe without help? 

I didn't throw insults or call you names I asked you a simple question. 

Just now, washedupmxer said:

I can answer I choose not to who the f*** are you? These questions are also a line of defense for her you f****** dope

since we all have to answer questions what do you think she meant by what she said who do you think she was talking about you me take a guess f****** pipe cleaner armed retard

First of all I'm twice your size you little halfer.

Secondly I have zero clue what she said. I wouldnt waste 2 seconds listening to that stupid bitch.

Just now, washedupmxer said:

I'm a busy f***** and I'm using voice to text so how about f*** you f*** off!

Yes.....so busy you can babble incoherent retardation into your phone for hours a day :lol:

Just now, f7ben said:

Yes.....so busy you can babble incoherent retardation into your phone for hours a day :lol:

No that would be you Ben Nice try to project though I'm probably the one that spends at least amount of time on any of these boards during the f****** day holy s*** could you be any more dumb

Karlan is a bitter liberal hating twat.  She’d cause me to break her husband in half within thirty seconds of her opening her trap.....and I may even get a stray punch in sending her into a coma :lmao:

Trying to defend her over sewer rat Barbie makes anybody a fucking moron.

BTW, Jimmy...your “how does she know” spiel sounds fucking stupid as fuck.  It’s as if you don’t know this is how politics work.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

I'm a busy f***** and I'm using voice to text so how about f*** you f*** off!

I like that answer.  All the board tards are in high dudgeon this morning.  Fucking idiots.  :lol: 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I like that answer.  All the board tards are in high dudgeon this morning.  Fucking idiots.  :lol: 

I noticed that.  I’m considering making an extra special cup and heading to the office for a hour or so of punch down laughing.

Looks like there’s going to be a few members starting to fall down early this weekend!

:lol:

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

The definition of the word conservative doesn't f****** matter how hard is that to understand

Why are you getting so angry? I am just asking your opinion. 

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He is so busy he is answering every post (without answering any questions)in a political thread on a snowmobile site. Who's the fucking idiots? :lol:

Edited by Anler

Just now, Anler said:

He is so busy he is answering every post (without answering any questions)in a political post on a snowmobile site. Who's the fucking idiots? :lol:

Bent and Pouty Snacks are the two #1s.  You asked.

• Haha 1