Check your account email address ×

Kellyanne Conway...Hahaha!!!

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

untill folks can independently make fundamentally sound decisions regarding government and the people we elect to represent us there is no other option.  enough said 

Pretty much

1 hour ago, washedupmxer said:

Yet every single working man and biz owner I know (and that's a lot) is doing better under trump. Amazing! 

it's why he will prob get reelected.  He's a complete jackass but there is no denying that things have improved year over year for the last decade.  

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

untill the libritrians can run some one with a real chance there is no other option.  enough said 

They need a way to convey an easier to follow message...it’s there but, they can’t seem to find a way.  This is bizarre to me.

Also, their base of self proclaimed intellectuals that are really not much more than everyday exercising contrarians make them look as repulsive as the other two parties.

Smh.

Just now, washedupmxer said:

Can someone explain to me why my opinion of what a conservative is has anything at all to do with what she said anyone?

I thought you were busy? Oh wait f****** busy... :news: 

Just now, washedupmxer said:

I see you also struggle to answer questions analeeze

I am busy got a 25-minute drive now what?

You have derped up 3 pages avoiding my simple question and now I need to answer yours? You are so smart and so busy yet here you are incessantly rambling nonsense avoiding a simple question and making excuses. Just admit you cant answer and go about your busy day already.. 

5 hours ago, Anler said:

Pretty much

can't make a good decision with 3 piles of shit to pick from and really only 2 . so you pick the ones that are as closely allowed with what you can swallow . if there was ever a time a 3rd party stood a chance it was 3 yrs ago.  and they ran shit . nuff said . so yes at this point in the game I have no choice but to identify as a R . anything else at this point is nothing but cocktail party smug unrealistic bullshit talking points 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

can't make a good decision with 3 piles of shit to pick from and really only 2 . so you pick the ones that are as closely allowed with what you can swallow . if there was ever a time a 3rd party stood a chance it was 3 yrs ago.  and they ran shit . nuff said . so yes at this point in the game I have no choice but to identify as a R . anything else at this point is nothing but cocktail party smug unrealistic bullshit talking points 

well having a good third party candidate led to the Clinton 1: Fun Time Billy so sort of glad we didn't have one in 16 which would have led to Clinton 2 The Evil Cunt Rises