Check your account email address ×

Clinton foundation is running out of money...

Anler

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Trumps foundation had to shut down because it was corrupt like Trump. 

You morons think that is equivalent to the Clinton foundation. :lol2:

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVv

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You've got to be the dumbest motherfucker alive to try and come in this thread and spin and deflect 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Trumps foundation had to shut down because it was corrupt like Trump. 

You morons think that is equivalent to the Clinton foundation. :lol2:

start another one of your stupid threads about the Trump foundation then. This one is about the Clintons and their obvious pay to play scam.

You see, you're just really dumb and it's quite obvious you have no in depth knowledge of any subject you comment on. You're facts come from frantic google searches and furious cut and pastes trailmaker style. And then you wonder why you get laughed at.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

57 minutes ago, frenchy said:

start another one of your stupid threads about the Trump foundation then. This one is about the Clintons and their obvious pay to play scam.

You see, you're just really dumb and it's quite obvious you have no in depth knowledge of any subject you comment on. You're facts come from frantic google searches and furious cut and pastes trailmaker style. And then you wonder why you get laughed at.  

And Trudeau gives them money :wall: 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, frenchy said:

seriously I thought momo was bad. This guy is hands down a bigger national embarrassment by a landslide.

I’ve been trying to tell everyone this for a few years now. The guy is a complete idiot. He spews BS non stop. He is the easiest person on this forum to ignore. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I’ve been trying to tell everyone this for a few years now. The guy is a complete idiot. He spews BS non stop. He is the easiest person on this forum to ignore. 

Yeah I seldom even read his posts. They just reek of poop and shame. 

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Look at you girls go. 
Trump has to shut his foundation there Clinton's get top ratings for theirs and still you can’t stop telling lies. Poor things 

lmfao such a cunt.  so tell the class why the donations have come to a abrupt stop now that they have no more political power to sell? 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

lmfao such a cunt.  so tell the class why the donations have come to a abrupt stop now that they have no more political power to sell? 

Or why the number 1 and 2 top donors to the Clinton foundation during her tenure at state department were Russia followed by Ukraine.  

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Or why the number 1 and 2 top donors to the Clinton foundation during her tenure at state department were Russia followed by Ukraine.  

Not to mention the saudis. But “top ratings”. :lol: 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Look at you girls go. 
Trump has to shut his foundation there Clinton's get top ratings for theirs and still you can’t stop telling lies. Poor things 

You realize that if the Foundation was actually as good as you think, their donations would not drop off.  Look at some other charitable foundations for reference....did they drop off this year?  You have to be blind if you can't see what was/is going on with this "top rated" charity.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, frenchy said:

I suppose I could discuss the Clintons foundation. It’s weird that you numbnuts can’t decide who is the “largest donor” to the Clinton foundation. The accusations run from Saudi to Russia and now it’s Ukraine.  Anything to take the pressure off Trump. 
it’s fun funny to watch baseless accusations on an A rated charity. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

You realize that if the Foundation was actually as good as you think, their donations would not drop off.  Look at some other charitable foundations for reference....did they drop off this year?  You have to be blind if you can't see what was/is going on with this "top rated" charity.

Donations are usually driven by fundraising. If Bill was the driving force and he has backed off then so do donations. No doubt all of the bad press has also killed donations. Who is going to get tangled in a fight between Clintons and Trump?

But then again that’s just logic. You lads have a severe allergy to logic. 

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I suppose I could discuss the Clintons foundation. It’s weird that you numbnuts can’t decide who is the “largest donor” to the Clinton foundation. The accusations run from Saudi to Russia and now it’s Ukraine.  Anything to take the pressure off Trump. 

If it's an A rated charity, why are the donations tanking?  United Way, is that tanking?  If it's tanking due to Bill Clinton, then the charity should not be A rated.

Why aren't these charities tanking?

https://www.forbes.com/top-charities/list/#tab:rank

Edited by racer254
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, racer254 said:

If it's an A rated charity, why are the donations tanking?  United Way, is that tanking?  If it's tanking due to Bill Clinton, then the charity should not be A rated.

Why aren't these charities tanking?

https://www.forbes.com/top-charities/list/#tab:rank

I think the rating comes from how efficiently they distribute the money to causes. 
Trump buying a portrait of himself would not rate an A

Your immunity to facts may make this impossible to read but give it a try  

https://www.factcheck.org/2015/06/where-does-clinton-foundation-money-go/

25 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Donations are usually driven by fundraising. If Bill was the driving force and he has backed off then so do donations. No doubt all of the bad press has also killed donations. Who is going to get tangled in a fight between Clintons and Trump?

So the Ukrainian's in the middle of a war with Russia and in need of weapons and money decided to spend tens of millions on women's issues through the Clinton foundation? Sure seems legit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I think the rating comes from how efficiently they distribute the money to causes. 

Have you read and UNDERSTAND, what it says?  It gives the money back to ITSELF and to companies that IT runs through expenses.  Can you say BIG MONEY LAUNDERING SCHEME and they figured out the way to be LEGAL.

LOL Atypical business model.

Charity Navigator: We had previously evaluated this organization, but have since determined that this charity’s atypical business model can not be accurately captured in our current rating methodology.

Edited by racer254
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

I think the rating comes from how much cash you bribe them with. Hey remember the bond rating agencies before the crash? Just like that.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

lmfao total cunt with her head in the sand at all costs 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

no you have the order wrong it was Russia then the  Ukraine then SA 

get it straight ez to look up your self 

• Thanks 1