Check your account email address ×

Sooooo Thanksgiving........

19 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

It's actually a big event at Mystic Lake just outside of the Twin Cities. People line up for a long time to have their Thanksgiving buffet.  Line can be hours long I've heard.

It’s the same in Baraga and Waterstreet. All you can’t eat for $18?  Lots of older folks on a fixed income up that way. So it’s a nice place for them to go and I believe they let people over 65 bring home leftovers. They let them fill one container I think? 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

It's just a question. Why would people who hate immigrants celebrate a bunch of undocumented immigrants coming to Merca, getting free food, stealing all the good jobs and murdering Mercans.  It just seems hypocritical.

That's one way to look at it. Another way is we know what can happen and don't want it repeated on us.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Had Thanksgiving this evening...  that meant time to light the house.  Going to throw up another 1000 tomorrow so I can have 20,000 up this year.

4049F91A-3CF2-4122-A495-F35C5C5F1741.jpeg

:finger: fuck that. Get your ass over here and put up mine :lol:

• Haha 1

Did you guyz ever stop to think that EVERY immigrant, by their very being, is a basic human loser????

Do you evah see blonde girls from Sweden, Finland, and Norway crossing the border to get into this country!!!

Do you evah see blonde, beautiful girls from those countries even coming here legally????

No, NEVAH!!!

What do we get...…Africans who work in nursing homes, wiping old people's shit, Muslims who want to kill us, and Hispanics who do kill us!!! All impregnated, with rolls of fat, ugly cunts, and criminal bastard men. 

I think Obama secretly killed us whites. He let the browns pour into this country. With their breeding, they will overwhelm us, sooner or later. 

10 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Are the people who hate Immigrants going to boycott it this year?

pretty sure the pilgrims followed all the current imagration laws of the day . but again your pathetic sniveling desperate plee for negitive attention noted .

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Did you guyz ever stop to think that EVERY immigrant, by their very being, is a basic human loser????

Do you evah see blonde girls from Sweden, Finland, and Norway crossing the border to get into this country!!!

Do you evah see blonde, beautiful girls from those countries even coming here legally????

No, NEVAH!!!

What do we get...…Africans who work in nursing homes, wiping old people's shit, Muslims who want to kill us, and Hispanics who do kill us!!! All impregnated, with rolls of fat, ugly cunts, and criminal bastard men. 

I think Obama secretly killed us whites. He let the browns pour into this country. With their breeding, they will overwhelm us, sooner or later. 

actually he sent more back than Trump 

6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

No, NEVAH!!!

Jesus!  You ok?  :lol:

I’m with you though.  We really need more beautiful and intelligent blonde women sneaking across our borders.  Fox News can give them jobs.  I don’t even care if they can speak English!   :lmao:

20 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I don’t put lights on my house,and not because I’m lazy. Sea turtles can choke on the light strings. It’s also a waste of electricity. :saluting:

I’m just lazy.  Fuck a bunch of lights!

Just now, Cold War said:

Be thankful.............you don’t have an asshole like that coming to your hose to ruin everyone’s holiday. 

Oh, I bet he keeps his little girly lipped mouth shut pretty tight when out and about.....he must like his front dick skinners.

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, I bet he keeps his little girly lipped mouth shut pretty tight when out and about.....he must like his front dick skinners.

Probably doesn’t get invited anywhere or wife lectures him in car , like a child.  :lol:

21 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Probably doesn’t get invited anywhere or wife lectures him in car , like a child.  :lol:

Oh, my wife lectures me too.....to try and avoid me beating the shit out of retards like him.  :lol:

It’s my experience that the females (gender properness be damned) in these relationships have the biggest mouths....because they assume they won’t get them punched.  The betas just sit there and look at the table.  They know any amount of eye contact will get them ripped out of their chair.

:lol:

33 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, my wife lectures me too.....to try and avoid me beating the shit out of retards like him.  :lol:

It’s my experience that the females (gender properness be damned) in these relationships have the biggest mouths....because they assume they won’t get them punched.  The betas just sit there and look at the table.  They know any amount of eye contact will get them ripped out of their chair.

:lol:

We  don’t do the  family thanksgiving anymore.  We do Friendsgiving.  All drunk, non pc, like minded, shit show. 🤣

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Jesus!  You ok?  :lol:

I’m with you though.  We really need more beautiful and intelligent blonde women sneaking across our borders.  Fox News can give them jobs.  I don’t even care if they can speak English!   :lmao:

I’m just lazy.  Fuck a bunch of lights!

Swedish girls lives matter!!!! Swedish girls lives matter!!! No blondes, no peace!!!!  :saluting:

43 minutes ago, Cold War said:

We  don’t do the  family thanksgiving anymore.  We do Friendsgiving.  All drunk, non pc, like minded, shit show. 🤣

Sounds like the right idea

18 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Swedish girls lives matter!!!! Swedish girls lives matter!!! No blondes, no peace!!!!  :saluting:

Can you imagine the uproar from the left?  They HATE ducking honkies!!!