Check your account email address ×

Sondman Good or bad?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

while i agree it should not happen i don't believe it's illegal

Lets all face the fact this quid pro quo shit happens daily,  Trumps lying when he says it's not what he did but it's a daily occurrence across all businesses and governments.  The hacks on both sides think their sides winning in the whole exercise but end of the day it just show that corruption and greed is just a daily occurrence in our government regardless if you are a D or R .  Is that going to get through anyones head to vote all these guys out,  prob not so it's a complete waste of time.  The trumpers are still going to put trump on a pedestal,  the libs are going to cry about him even though their side did the same things and the average americans just going to continue to go about their lives.  

Well said

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

And then you get personal. 

You are easy to read. 

Oh I’m so sorry to have offended you Tom. You’re easy to read as well..sit in the sidelines and then come in riding the backs of MorMoe, Saggy Sack, Hayseed and whoever else you can find. Doesn’t bother me but it’s who you are.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

12 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

So after 3 + years of continuous investigations and countless accusations you have what exactly?  Think any of the ten or eleven dwarfs at the DNC debate tonight could withstand what has been thrown at Trump?  A shopping cart with a broken wheel shows more independent thought than you have displayed. 

How many of his associates need to be in jail before you clue in to him being dirty?

All levels of US intelligence say Russia meddled to help Trump. Trump says no and you believe him. 

Career diplomats say he withheld funds in order to force Ukraine to investigate Biden so Trump can use that in the election. Trump even admitted it in front of Cameras. 

Trump writes denies it with a sharpie and you believe him. 

You are dumb as a bag of Zammers. 

21 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What is your deal....I gave you an answer even though I  knew it was pointless and I did so without calling you names Mr. I Only Return Fire. 

BTW what case has been made and proven against Obama...oh yeah..none...fucking stupid old sot.

I didn’t call you any names.  But you just did.  :lol:

12 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

You're the dumb cunt that thinks Trump is a choir boy. :lol:

Carls one of the nicest even keeled guys here, never called you any names.  Which is something you’re incapable of doing.  As well as having a clue about our politics

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

First of all IDGAF what you have to say and no matter the outcome of the impeachment my opinion of Rudy will stand.

Of course you will.  Because you bought the narrative and put it on a charge card.  He was “America’s Mayor” and pretty universally liked and respected until he hitched his wagon to Trump.  Now Rudy bad.  

27 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Well said

No it wasn’t.  It was fence riding bullshit.  If Trump did something illegal, on the lines of what Biden did, lets see the evidence and have a fair trial.  And convict him.  They’re “all the same” does not apply here.  Maybe in Washington, but not in his case imo.

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Then quit crying.

Thats rich.  You cry to the tune of about 150 posts a day, and are in a lather pretty much 24/7 about something, yet love to throw that “quit crying” bullshit around at will am anytime someone disagrees with you.  :lol:  

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I don't think he is absent minded as much as is portrayed, he is simply intentionally being vague and claiming forgetfulness.  He is doing what he can to implicate others without taking a dive himself.

Neal

The White House won’t let him see any records so he has to go by memory.  He gave one million dollars to Trump. There is no doubt his first interviews were designed to protect Trump.  Now he’s saving himself. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I didn’t call you any names.  But you just did.  :lol:

Carls one of the nicest even keeled guys here, never called you any names.  Which is something you’re incapable of doing.  As well as having a clue about our politics

Of course you will.  Because you bought the narrative and put it on a charge card.  He was “America’s Mayor” and pretty universally liked and respected until he hitched his wagon to Trump.  Now Rudy bad.  

No it wasn’t.  It was fence riding bullshit.  If Trump did something illegal, on the lines of what Biden did, lets see the evidence and have a fair trial.  And convict him.  They’re “all the same” does not apply here.  Maybe in Washington, but not in his case imo.

Thats rich.  You cry to the tune of about 150 posts a day, and are in a lather pretty much 24/7 about something, yet love to throw that “quit crying” bullshit around at will am anytime someone disagrees with you.  :lol:  

there is the right wing retard who thinks his sides winning in this whole thing.  Partisan hacks can keep dividing the country and thinking politics needs to be partisan,  it's the core of whats wrong with the country these days.  

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Says the biggest cry baby on this or any other forum. 

Lash out Pouts. Lash out. 

Not lashing out at all Tom but should I just sit here while you call me Pouts and tell me I’m wrong on every issue? 

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Lets all face the fact this quid pro quo shit happens daily,  Trumps lying when he says it's not what he did but it's a daily occurrence across all businesses and governments.  The hacks on both sides think their sides winning in the whole exercise but end of the day it just show that corruption and greed is just a daily occurrence in our government regardless if you are a D or R .  Is that going to get through anyones head to vote all these guys out,  prob not so it's a complete waste of time.  The trumpers are still going to put trump on a pedestal,  the libs are going to cry about him even though their side did the same things and the average americans just going to continue to go about their lives.  

:bc: 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh I’m so sorry to have offended you Tom. You’re easy to read as well..sit in the sidelines and then come in riding the backs of MorMoe, Saggy Sack, Hayseed and whoever else you can find. Doesn’t bother me but it’s who you are.

That's priceless.  :lol:

download (3).jpg

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, jammin said:

:bc: 

^^^^^

I’m with her!!!  :)

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

welcome to  the fence riders club.  

Neither of you ride the fence.  Stop acting like that group is something worthy of membership.  

Are you looking for some attention and a warm embrace?  I know a guy....

:lol:

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

^^^^^

I’m with her!!!  :)

Neither of you ride the fence.  Stop acting like that group is something worthy of membership.  

Are you looking for some attention and a warm embrace?  I know a guy....

:lol:

if your not gargling trumps balls your a fence rider or a liberal according to a poster a few up.  

Edited by Angry ginger

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

there is the right wing retard who thinks his sides winning in this whole thing.  Partisan hacks can keep dividing the country and thinking politics needs to be partisan,  it's the core of whats wrong with the country these days.  

You’re worse than a retard.  You’re a Massachusetts liberal.  They don’t get any dumber or more full of themselves.  :lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You’re worse than a retard.  You’re a Massachusetts liberal.  They don’t get any dumber or more full of themselves.  :lol: 

the pinnacle of selfish boomerisn speaks.  Fucking old out of touch POS fraud    

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

the pinnacle of selfish boomerisn speaks.  Fucking old out of touch POS fraud    

Seems Mass is always top of a list on where to live, health care, colleges etc.

i mean it’s no Alabama, Louisiana or Connecticut.

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

We can tell it doesn't bother you.

• Haha 1