Check your account email address ×

Sondman Good or bad?

7 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What do you mean Obamas FBI....FBI Agents are subject to eversight and under the federal purview and not private citizens like Rudy. If I'm off base clarify what you are asking me. 

Sweet fuck.  If HM doesn’t want to handle this, I’m happy to.  Jesus.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Yea I am not buying the case that there is a better case against Trump at this point as none of this testimony has revealed a smoking gun and Biden has many questions to answer.

Side Note:  is Sondland really our ambassador to the EU because he does seem to be a little absent minded professor for my taste.

I don't think he is absent minded as much as is portrayed, he is simply intentionally being vague and claiming forgetfulness.  He is doing what he can to implicate others without taking a dive himself.

Neal

8 hours ago, Snake said:

A president cannot have a personal emissary?

When what is to be done is clearly a governmental role? He should not, not being illegal isn't the line to cross here.

Again, putting the slimiest POS on Earth as a personal emissary only makes the look of guilt increase.

Neal

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
41 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Sweet fuck.  If HM doesn’t want to handle this, I’m happy to.  Jesus.

Well then fucking handle it...you fuckers make vague statements and expect people to read your minds. Meanwhile Trump took his usual tack with Sondland...hopefully his kids don’t ever criticize him....

AA3E1DB4-82E1-41FC-B366-CA4412CE8BA0.thumb.jpeg.08b9195ea62fe01ce910d13ab8598622.jpeg

13 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

When what is to be done is clearly a governmental role? He should not, not being illegal isn't the line to cross here.

Again, putting the slimiest POS on Earth as a personal emissary only makes the look of guilt increase.

Neal

So you don’t like Jules....we get it.  But that doesn’t make you correct in your evaluation.  This is part of the liberal problem.

Let me ask you this, if Jules took an oath of some sort, to protect and defend the US/Constitution/integrity of office/etc....  would that make you all feel better?

Cuz.....I’m not sure any of these “oaths” are worth a fuck anymore.  Both in the government and in the private sectors.

• Thanks 1

So now it’s just fuck it because well...Rudy...Trump....come on man that’s a cop out. It’s not about feelings or like/dislike...there have to be some lines, standards...something.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well then fucking handle it...you fuckers make vague statements and expect people to read your minds. Meanwhile Trump took his usual tack with Sondland...hopefully his kids don’t ever criticize him....

AA3E1DB4-82E1-41FC-B366-CA4412CE8BA0.thumb.jpeg.08b9195ea62fe01ce910d13ab8598622.jpeg

Boo hoo.  You are such a fucking butt-hurt hack.  And I’m more than 100% sure you don’t get to decide the “vague” statements.  You can’t even argue your own successfully.

If HM doesn’t want to smack you around, I’m happy to.  I just got my nails done so, I’m sensitive to them.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So now it’s just fuck it because well...Rudy...Trump....come on man that’s a cop out.

Fuck what?  I’m saying the POTUS can have anybody he wants helping him out.  You all are saying he can’t....um because you don’t like his choice.

Stupid as fuck.  Hacks.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Boo hoo.  You are such a ducking butt-hurt hack.  And I’m more than 100% sure you don’t get to decide the “vague” statements.  You can’t even argue your own successfully.

If HM doesn’t want to smack you around, I’m happy to.  I just got my nails done so, I’m sensitive to them.

Just as I thought....you are so weak.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nope...just made the same mistake of trying to talk rationally to a fucking moron.^^^^^^^^

You lack the rationale....and intellect.

If you’d rather argue with me over HM, you are an idiot.  He approaches these things much nicer with more maturity than I do.  He’s the guy in the bar trying to use common sense to diffuse a situation.  I’m the one in back of him that has already decided I’m going to crush your face as soon as he gets out of the way.

:lol:

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So you don’t like Jules....we get it.  But that doesn’t make you correct in your evaluation.  This is part of the liberal problem.

Let me ask you this, if Jules took an oath of some sort, to protect and defend the US/Constitution/integrity of office/etc....  would that make you all feel better?

Cuz.....I’m not sure any of these “oaths” are worth a fuck anymore.  Both in the government and in the private sectors.

Haha liberal problem...  You are laughable.

No it would not.  Actions that are honest and appropriate are what would make me feel better, not some words promised then broken.

Neal

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Haha liberal problem...  You are laughable.

No it would not.  Actions that are honest and appropriate are what would make me feel better, not some words promised then broken.

Neal

“Honest and appropriate”?  And of course, your own personal feelings will make the decisions on these “actions”?  And of course, that will depend on those words and actions coming from somebody you approve of, yes?

Liberal problem.  Mhm.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, 168hp CAT 800 said:

I told you that you were on the wrong side of this 

First of all IDGAF what you have to say and no matter the outcome of the impeachment my opinion of Rudy will stand.

37 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

Me thinks you need to do some research... :lol:

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

First of all IDGAF what you have to say and no matter the outcome of the impeachment my opinion of Rudy will stand.

You’re very submissive to the media 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nope...just made the same mistake of trying to talk rationally to a fucking moron.^^^^^^^^

You OBVIOUSLY have taken a track will serve to only make you look more wrong. :lol:

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What do you mean Obamas FBI....FBI Agents are subject to eversight and under the federal purview and not private citizens like Rudy. If I'm off base clarify what you are asking me. 

Well there's been little oversight so far.   Yes people have been fired but nobody has been indicted on things just as bad as Roger Stone and he's facing 50 years in prison. 

Without question there is plenty of proof the Obama admin was involved.   Yes its currently circumstantial but there is a massive amount of evidence pointing that way.

3 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

while i agree it should not happen i don't believe it's illegal

Lets all face the fact this quid pro quo shit happens daily,  Trumps lying when he says it's not what he did but it's a daily occurrence across all businesses and governments.  The hacks on both sides think their sides winning in the whole exercise but end of the day it just show that corruption and greed is just a daily occurrence in our government regardless if you are a D or R .  Is that going to get through anyones head to vote all these guys out,  prob not so it's a complete waste of time.  The trumpers are still going to put trump on a pedestal,  the libs are going to cry about him even though their side did the same things and the average americans just going to continue to go about their lives.  

• Thanks 1