Check your account email address ×

Sondman Good or bad?

2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

I see many fall into this trap. The president is under no obligation to use only channels controls by the state department.  I can't think of a president who has not had some sort of back channel communications during their presidency going back as far as the founding of the country.

It's not a trap, it's back channel hiding bullshit.

It only makes Trump look guilty as fuck.

Neal

5 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

You didn’t sign up for his foreign relations/strategy with the Ukraine update email list?

That seems kind of reckless on your part.

8 minutes ago, 168hp CAT 800 said:

What is protocol for a coup?

Well, the Dems have one for a complete failure of a coup and decimation of their own party.  So far, they are 100% by the book and its working like a charm!

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

He is a "private citizen" who is not subject to any oversight or ethics standards working on behalf of The President implementing foreign policy in a country where he has substantial business dealings yet the partisan hacks see nothing  wrong. 

5 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Guilty of what Neil? I think TDS has blinded many in here. This whole thing sets a bad president for the future.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

He is a "private citizen" who is not subject to any oversight or ethics standards working on behalf of The President implementing foreign policy in a country where he has substantial business dealings yet the partisan hacks see nothing  wrong. 

Open your eyes Carl ffs and the word is precedent. 

1 hour ago, 168hp CAT 800 said:

I bet Sonlands call to trump asking for clear direction from trump was a setup that backfired 

Yep.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Guilty of what Neil? I think TDS has blinded many in here. This whole thing sets a bad president for the future.

Soliciting foreign election interference.

Perhaps, but the level of assumed TDS doesn't change what happened, this is something that needs to be aired out.

Setting a precedent for withholding foreign aid for election mucking is also bad to let slide, do you not agree?

Neal

Edited by NaturallyAspirated

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

This.

There is no reason for Rudy to be involved with this in a non-government capacity.

Christ I remember the right getting flustered by members of Congress talking to foreign leaders...

Neal

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Soliciting foreign election interference.

Perhaps, but the level of assumed TDS doesn't change what happened, this is something that needs to be aired out.

Setting a precedent for withholding foreign aid for election mucking is also bad to let slide, do you not agree?

Neal

You may want to pump the brakes on that one Neil until after the IG report is out.  

And the second bold? what about Biden/Obama did they not out right threaten to with hold aid if they did not get what they wanted from the Ukrainian president?  Let's be clear as it sits now there is no case against Trump but I think you could make a convincing opening argument on Biden.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

This.

There is no reason for Rudy to be involved with this in a non-government capacity.

Christ I remember the right getting flustered by members of Congress talking to foreign leaders...

Neal

Not to mention Sondland after paying Trump a million to be EU ambassador tries to arrange the quid pro quo for Trump. 

There is no doubt Trump is guilty.  

There is even less doubt that his fans are dumb as shit.  

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

You may want to pump the brakes on that one Neil until after the IG report is out.  

And the second bold? what about Biden/Obama did they not out right threaten to with hold aid if they did not get what they wanted from the Ukrainian president?  Let's be clear as it sits now there is no case against Trump but I think you could make a convincing opening argument on Biden.

You're the dumb cunt that thinks Trump is a choir boy. :lol:

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

You're the dumb cunt that thinks Trump is a choir boy. :lol:

So after 3 + years of continuous investigations and countless accusations you have what exactly?  Think any of the ten or eleven dwarfs at the DNC debate tonight could withstand what has been thrown at Trump?  A shopping cart with a broken wheel shows more independent thought than you have displayed. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Just as you may want to on TDS.  Tit/tat.

I don't know, Obama/Biden testimony is not happening at present.

There is the same, if not moreso a case against Trump than Biden.  

Neal

9 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Just as you may want to on TDS.  Tit/tat.

I don't know, Obama/Biden testimony is not happening at present.

There is the same, if not moreso a case against Trump than Biden.  

Neal

Yea I am not buying the case that there is a better case against Trump at this point as none of this testimony has revealed a smoking gun and Biden has many questions to answer.

Side Note:  is Sondland really our ambassador to the EU because he does seem to be a little absent minded professor for my taste.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

This.

Neal

A president cannot have a personal emissary?

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You mean like Obama's FBI and Hillary did?

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You mean like Obama's FBI and Hillary did?

What do you mean Obamas FBI....FBI Agents are subject to eversight and under the federal purview and not private citizens like Rudy. If I'm off base clarify what you are asking me.